Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you crazy kids with your modern slang:"stupid fresh", "crazy dope", "fucking retarded"... its so hard to keep up with. but i take it from your post that you are butthurt. i apologize. really, i do.

...pussy.

hey samsung... we got a saying here in dc:

"what the babies gonna do?"

as in: YOU are doing ALL the damn crying. dry your eyes, son. its the internet.... are you allowed in baltimore with that snotty nose? lol...

oh, yeah... festo got it on the first try. im at the top of my game. and my game is hurting feelings of dudes who sit on an internet thread handing out wolf tickets. samsung, unless u write moe, nero, stamp,yehaw, che or g8r... i aint hearing u, son... save all that yelling for the wwe.

7192639248_3aa1fd2fc6.jpg

6956009166_09061cfd17.jpg

6986170675_d3abc830c8.jpg

6819839820_3d170a1a97.jpg

6811859844_7463d4a470.jpg

^wut u dont understand is sayin something on a graffiti forum with people who actually write graffiti n u aspire 2 do the same...might get u beat up....in real life not just on the internet....

i agree 100%. samsung, you better listen to this man. he might save you from a ass-whipping...

I believe sofaking was talking to your dumb ass.bitch i do paint......and your idle threats are fucking funny,you will never touch me...so keep talkin your bullshit.All this non sense cause i was talking to some one else and your so stupid you couldn't figure that out.pm me ,and we can sort this out.

lionel hutz w some realness...

nice try, faint. but no. u guys found one flick of somebody who painted acme on a box 10 years ago and thats me? sorry itll take more work than that.

this shit is funny to me. dude kirked out cuz i dared to tell him to get out and paint? stfu! why are u posting on the dc brickslayers thread? i guarantee you samsung is not up on one dc wall other than maybe the red line. prove me wrong.

ACME your not even from dc you stay in the suburbs of va and your a toy whose never even got a spit in dc and if you did no one ever payed attention to it, stick to your bbook and stop fucking arguing on here like a little bitch you have no respect get that man