Wash DC

colonisms

ok heres my 2 cents: nero on the streets is handling his. blackbook if u want the name u need to hit the streets. no offense but ive never seen u up... neros been poppin for about 6 months now. yeah its pretty much tags, so what? and fuck all that battle for the name bullshit. this aint fucking beat street... either respect the dude or dont. ive chilled w upstate ultra when i came into dotcom and although ive had the name longer, so what? i respect him, he respects me. i bomb in dc, hes piecing in new york... it can be confusing once in a while, but i give him credit for his shit, he gives me credit for mine. the end.

i dont know if i said this earlier but i heard from decoy that 2 wheatpasters got busted at 14th and u last weekend and police offered to let em go if they would give up nero and mar5. that should tell u whos getting up in city government's ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@ULTRAKGB I respect those words man, even when I met you in person the few times you spoke the truth. I hear exactly what your saying man, however I dont think just because of a battle its all fake beat street type shit...Nero KTK is up, but I was always told dont hit the street till your ready and have shit that isnt eye sores. If dude was fresh than I would let it go, he acts like hes too good to respond but all that seems to me is that he knows hell get burned on the wall so he don't even wanna do it..

@fake nero

If you're shit was actually good then you would have something to stand on, but that piece that was posted was wack. Nero KTK will progressively get better and better. I don't get why no-name dudes feel the need to start shit on here.

Heard from neighborhood sources that RCC (Rock Creek Church crew) has put a green light out on graff writers in Petworth. They are really looking for Beks and Nero, sounded like for possibly hitting someones house in their crew? I'm getting this second hand, but I have seen them cross out everybody near Georgia and New Hampshire. Be careful out there.

image_1184266069_1.jpg

NERO KD 156 CWK...if you cant burn em then switch the name up or stop talking shit....

Talking shit? I think u need to go back and re-read the thread slim. I ain't start shit but I will end it. I'm up in the fucking streets not no safe spot bullshit or in no fucking art show. Anyone else got a problem with me then pm me and we can get it crackin