Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just stop writing nero. There already is nero in KTK and he gets up way harder than you. That nero you posted sucks anyways. Go back to the books and find a new name. If you had been writing nero for two years, it must of been only in the books (which doesnt count) because noone here has seen your nero around. If you keep writing that anywhere KTK will be looking for you and FIND YOU. Just giving you a fair warning. iSniff I hope we catch you on the streets and see you say that shit off the internet. Just dont wet your diapers.

i mean yes he may get up..but i mean come on you think thats quality? if no ones heard of me why have i painted with alot of people, maybe YOU havent heard of me...but im not worried about your approval....im no name dropper so im not even going to go there either with listing off names ive painted with...been out of town for a while...saw this going on about a month ago and i spoke with the other nero over a PM...told him im not looking for a fight at all, (in all actuality im sick of seeing bullshit beef).. we can just take it to the wall...and no response from dude on the PM...i tried to take it to dude personally before i made it public...

im not looking for attention, like i said i tried to hit him on the pm first but i got no response...i understand what it looks like by me just coming out with all this shit, but its rediculous to see this bullshit, he still needs to hit the books, i havent seen dude drop anything other than a speedy tag and a hollw or dust filled throw. i just want to have my name that was given to me by and old head back and continue on.

is ktk going to be looking also for that nero whos on those frieghts? cmon man just stop flexing your biceps for two minutes and think about the situation...and yeah that nero shit on the train is clean...but who cares if hes in on state and im in another...its not like we are ever going to cross paths or even get to know any of the same people.

@Blackbook Noone here is flexing their biceps. The fact of the matter is your "writing" nero in the DC area (although it looks like you can't make it out of MOCO) when there is already another NERO who's been smashing the streets for nearly a year now. And you claim your "bringing back" the name, this makes no sense. Any sensible writer would of dropped the name and found a new one...Here you like those letters...try another name (enron, rone, eron, oner, oren) just off the top of my head im sure you can think of some better ones. As for the nero who paints freights in the west coast (cali to canada), come on bro, I can spit off like 40 dc writers who also have a used name by someone in another region. Your argument makes no sense here. Either way NERO (KTK) represents a larger part of graf that a lot of y'all are forgetting about.... racking paint, handling beef and getting up. Im not trying to come at you Im just letting you know whats up, if you want to keep escalating things thats fine by me and my crew, we will have no problem handling our beef. It's just as simple as finding a new nom de plume.

@iSniff I do not judge people based on their painting abilities, thats some toy shit, I base my judgement solely on their character. I do not paint with people I cannot go grab a drink at the bar with or smoke an l with. And no I don't know who you are, might as well get your head out ur ass and stop thinking that people know who you are, or care about what you write slim. If you want to step, im all for it. But I have this little feeling that once I find you and confront you, your e-thugness will be out the window and slim will be coping pleas.

To the rest of 12oz sorry for wasting your guy's space on the thread. This will be the last thing I say

burning cinnamon and all, i dont understand how KTK nero has been "smashing" for a year when ive only seen his tags the past month and a half, my shits wack? its not the best, i understand that, but getting money and paying bills come first...but anybody with a pair of eyes can tell my hands, my throwups, my straight letters, all better than dude...wait i havent seen a straight letter from him. i asked him straight up to take it to the wall and no response...im not trying to fight on some bullshit thats not my steelo, only trying to get down with some friendly competition and get my name back, he shouldnt have a problem with taking it to the wall if he can burn me....and why apologize to 12 oz...if they dont want to read it they can skip on to the next flick. anyways who are you fuzzy one...if you judge on character bro (which your side is obviously biased), then you should atleast give a little respect man cause im not just riffin, im trying to take care of this shit proper..why dont you let dude speak for himself too, i know for a fact hes on here..and i agree with not judging someone by painting ability...however thats just a regular person...if your not going to judge a graffiti writer based on their graffiti, then what is the point.

burning cinnamon and all, i dont understand how KTK nero has been "smashing" for a year when ive only seen his tags the past month and a half, my shits wack? its not the best, i understand that, but getting money and paying bills come first...but anybody with a pair of eyes can tell my hands, my throwups, my straight letters, all better than dude...wait i havent seen a straight letter from him. i asked him straight up to take it to the wall and no response...im not trying to fight on some bullshit thats not my steelo, only trying to get down with some friendly competition and get my name back, he shouldnt have a problem with taking it to the wall if he can burn me....and why apologize to 12 oz...if they dont want to read it they can skip on to the next flick. anyways who are you fuzzy one...if you judge on character bro (which your side is obviously biased), then you should atleast give a little respect man cause im not just riffin, im trying to take care of this shit proper..why dont you let dude speak for himself too, i know for a fact hes on here..and i agree with not judging someone by painting ability...however thats just a regular person...if your not going to judge a graffiti writer based on their graffiti, then what is the point.

I have no clue who u are/never seen you up in DC so as far as I know I write Nero here (in the streets) and u get up in MD or some shit idk...who cares. U pmed me on some random shit. "Take it to the walls"? I have nothing to prove to anyone here and I don't give a flying fuck about you or your crew.

dont have a crew bro, i dont NEED a crew to paint with people or feel protected. and the reason you havent seen me is because I had real life shit to take care of and stopped writing for a minute...not live under mom and dads dime..ive seen you up for a month, and as far as i can see beks soned you..props to dude he can paint...ask around people will tell you, im friends with everybody man, kgb members, deuce members, dcb members, GA members, etc. i had people calling me asking me if i was back in the city..obviously somebody knows me and was here first...we canl go piece for piece for the name i dont see why thats so difficult. im not trying to fight you hommie so dont get the wrong impression, like i said not my steelo, im a painter not a boxer.

dont have a crew bro, i dont NEED a crew to paint with people or feel protected. and the reason you havent seen me is because I had real life shit to take care of and stopped writing for a minute...not live under mom and dads dime..ive seen you up for a month, and as far as i can see beks lsoned you..props to dude he can paint...ask around people will tell you, im friends with everybody man, kgb members, deuce members, dcb members, GA members, etc. i had people calling me asking me if i was back in the city..obviously somebody knows me and was here first...we canl go piece for piece for the name i dont see why thats so difficult. im not trying to fight you hommie so dont get the wrong impression, like i said not my steelo, im a painter not a boxer.

So the reason I've NEVER seen you is cause u had to get a real job for the first time in your life? It seems like your tryna call me out for fame or some shit...I ain't all about painting slim. And why u name dropping crews if u ain't in em? Dick riding ass nigga. And u say beks soned me? Beks is my man 100 grand so yea I paint with slim thanks for noticing. And if u don't wanna fight Mr. Im a painter not a boxer then stop talking reckless on the internet...

nah man i aint calling you out for fame,i pmed you before those news videos even came out, i dont even care about fame myself, i wouldnt even have brought it up on the public forum if you woulda answered your pm. and im not talking wreckless bro i respect the people you run with, and i respect everybody as a person, i just dont understand why you wont take it to the wall man. if your shit is flyer than its all you man and you wont hear no more outa me and ill change my name. if vice versa...then it should be the same. not about personal character its about a name.

AYO.... SHUT THE FUCKUP... post pictures and keep ya bulshit to the pm's or better yet...IN PERSON....... POST PICTURES.... nobody wants to read ya paragraphs.. none of ya have been in the game long enough to be writing a book on shit......

Dope roof Sape&Beks.. appreciate the shout of respect..........

.. Mr.. Snek.. Fant.....

@ thefuzzyone Cool fucking story bro. Little do you know I know people and people know me, your head need to come out of your ass if you think your talking to some little ass boy with your threats ,copping pleas LOL fool please I never back down.

And exactly if people don't know me how were you ever gonna catch me on the streets you fucking idiot.

AYO.... SHUT THE FUCKUP... post pictures and keep ya bulshit to the pm's or better yet...IN PERSON....... POST PICTURES.... nobody wants to read ya paragraphs.. none of ya have been in the game long enough to be writing a book on shit......

This