Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I JUST READ THIS, AND I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THIS STUPID ASSHOLE THINKS ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA HE WENT THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE OF SHARING HIS THOUGHTS WITH THE WORLD. THIS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" (which was implemented by an equally retarded individual) AND SPENDING TAX DOLLARS ON TEACHING FUCKING DUMBIES LIKE THIS DOUCHE FACE HOW TO READ AND WRITE, AND ENCOURAGING THEM TO SHARE THEIR FEELINGS!!!!!! FUCK two min on this shit and im instantly reminded why it sucks

sorry to throw you off the trail my loud writing colleague. my bad, next time i will use the sarcasm font. Not to goof on you for not getting it , but how long have you been asleep?...

http://www.banksyfilm.com/credits.html?reload

-My post was a spoof of this dope ass feature length joint. It was nominated for an oscar...LOTS of peole caught this film, especially those who are into Graff....??? btw the film features a camio from my favorite local writer BORF... haters GTFO!

No Child Left Behind only affects you public school suckas! Sorry your schools don't have Arts programs any more. I'm currently enrolled at universidad de las calles y tengo buenos notas!

piece everyone.

DEMON2020.jpg

HAHA, Never thought id see THIS again... Hangin with CRAM and LIGHT out in frisco... sorry... "The Bay Area".

That USF yard used to be the spot. Getting in there was a crap shoot. Sometimes it went smooth, other times USFPD or security would pull down that drive (Oh, I'm just taking pics for my art class, yeah.. art class :cool: .) Thanks for the pic.

ps. I was born and raised in the Mission, and we always call it Frisco :miamivice:.

i havent took no pics, but i've been seeing "Nero" getting up, (no diss to Nero if u in here partna, i am not active so you may be all city for all i know). Some kat tag'd up a MF Doom mask down in china town on a construction enclosure board though that was dope.

Ah, i need to get out and about more. but dolo right now, tryna find a crew.

Kwels from the look of things you have no room to talk, because your posts tend to allude to the fact that you are toy yourself. If you havent noticed NERO doesnt give a fuck about anything or anyone, he and does what he wants, which is sick. Religion is wack anyways, it is no different from the government, it was created to govern and control the masses in the first place. It also has been a major reason for just about every war in the history of our world. Sure the Bible, the Torah and the Koran are all great pieces of literature (I have read all three extensively), but people take it too far when they let fictional stories so strongly govern their values and beliefs. At the end of the day a church is just another wall, your connection to religion should solely be governed by your personal attachment to the teachings of religion or your personal connection to god or a higher power. There was never a god who said to someone, "build me a palace where you can charge those who worship me, to worship me there" Anyways back to NERO, hes a satanist, hence the pentagram and upside down crosses for the T in KTK. FWI I would consider myself more of an atheist than anything else. Pretty much I think religion is wack.

And to get this shit back to DC graf:

caught this one in Brooklyn on sunday.

STP61422.jpg

STP61398.jpg

STP61395.jpg

let me explain the rules of graf...

forget "no tagging on churches" and "throwies go over tags" and all that bench bullshit. its "dont write checks your ass cant cash'. if u go in some neighborhood and tag a church, be prepared to handle the ass-whipping that may come your way. if u go over a moe tag, can you handle the beef that comes with that? if u go out on dc streets and run into another writer, are u gonna run like pussy motherfuckers or stand your ground and take what comes next?

let me explain the rules of graf...

forget "no tagging on churches" and "throwies go over tags" and all that bench bullshit. its "dont write checks your ass cant cash'. if u go in some neighborhood and tag a church, be prepared to handle the ass-whipping that may come your way. if u go over a moe tag, can you handle the beef that comes with that? if u go out on dc streets and run into another writer, are u gonna run like pussy motherfuckers or stand your ground and take what comes next?

a church, just like a temple or a cemetary, can be a sacred place, and that's why it is good to respect it. nothing is merely a piece of concrete and brick. in the same vain, a human being is more than just flesh. i am not knocking on anyone out there tagging churches, but this issue does remind me of a certain code or honor that writers (and some criminals) used to uphold back in the day. maybe ultra said it best: don't write checks your ass can't cash.

if you dont paint a church because your afraid of god, then you shouldn't fuck anything up that isnt yours. I bet your god wouldnt like you ruining your neighbors corner store. My opinion is churches are one of the most thieving organizations out there, paint that shit! :hatred:

as i was being taught the graf game by my MCA elders, one of the most important rule was no churches and no monuments, not only because its a sign of disrespect but also because its instant heat. you want to play little miss anarchist and tag a church its on you, if i was around not only i would go over everything you had but i would beat your ass on principle...

• Like 1