Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll say one thing negative and one thing positive about the dobriy throwie:

1. it has no flow. practice. and yes i recognize the spot. if u do it right, the sidewalk shouldnt have even mattered.

2. it is INSIDE the fence on the metro tracks. props for that.

All valid points man, and again. it just so happened that the conversation drifted from a position where I went from coming here to check on DC graff over the past several months to suddenly seeing my blog being posted here and heckled for documenting graff "incorrectly."

And I do agree with you, I'm not in it to record footage to just disseminate online, and again, I have never ever posted my blog or blog entries on this site. In fact, the only reason I saw that comment so fast was because I do check 12oz prophet regularly.

My goal is to elevate graff's public awareness, and I will and do keep these considerations and precautions in mind, in the future.

you sound like a dirty ass-bitchass-you aint slick ass bama joe......you prob live in the "New 14th St" or some ol bama ass yuppie place//// elevate public awareness?????!!!!!! for what?! so mother fuckers like you can start some new community citizens arrest watchdog group? you stupid hoe

FestoKGB. You one articulate motherEfer! your last two posts break it down well. Bump intellect.

You know what would be cool?!?!? if this blog becomes a prominent way to document dc graff and the bloggers become tight with the writers and then start filming missions and make a documentary, get all sorts of big name writers to do do camio appearances and shit. At the screening, have the bourgeois exit through the gift shop to peruse the merch. fuck ya. Awesome idea.

Nero is a talented vandal.

HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I JUST READ THIS, AND I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THIS STUPID ASSHOLE THINKS ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA HE WENT THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE OF SHARING HIS THOUGHTS WITH THE WORLD. THIS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" (which was implemented by an equally retarded individual) AND SPENDING TAX DOLLARS ON TEACHING FUCKING DUMBIES LIKE THIS DOUCHE FACE HOW TO READ AND WRITE, AND ENCOURAGING THEM TO SHARE THEIR FEELINGS!!!!!! FUCK two min on this shit and im instantly reminded why it sucks

HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I JUST READ THIS, AND I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THIS STUPID ASSHOLE THINKS ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA HE WENT THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE OF SHARING HIS THOUGHTS WITH THE WORLD. THIS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" (which was implemented by an equally retarded individual) AND SPENDING TAX DOLLARS ON TEACHING FUCKING DUMBIES LIKE THIS DOUCHE FACE HOW TO READ AND WRITE, AND ENCOURAGING THEM TO SHARE THEIR FEELINGS!!!!!! FUCK two min on this shit and im instantly reminded why it sucks

You mad.:mad: