Wash DC

colonisms

I really like the fake Aera and Che diss on that kuthe. Give it up toys.

lets see: fake che and aera over kuthe, fake cast over kae and fake smk over che... ladies and gentlemens... snitch-ass gobe of 2 dudes kissing and dc bammas crews! way to teach the youngins, weasel. first u tell em its okay to snitch and then its okay to fake other people's tags over people u have beef with? wow. good thing u werent trying to get up in the 90's, weasel. i know a dozen different people who woulda kicked yr asses on principle. i shouldnt have held myself back when weasel told me it was okay to diss somebody w their real name. that's SNITCHING! ....and dissing people w other people's tags? thats some new bitch shit that doesn't even have a name yet... we could call it "twodeekaying". let's try it out:

"i'm so mad dude is up way more than me. ima have to twodeekay one of his burners".

well, it works, but who would say it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lets see: fake che and aera over kuthe, fake cast over kae and fake smk over che... ladies and gentlemens... snitch-ass gobe of 2 dudes kissing and dc bammas crews! way to teach the youngins, weasel. first u tell em its okay to snitch and then its okay to fake other people's tags over people u have beef with? wow. good thing u werent trying to get up in the 90's, weasel. i know a dozen different people who woulda kicked yr asses on principle. i shouldnt have held myself back when weasel told me it was okay to diss somebody w their real name. that's SNITCHING! ....and dissing people w other people's tags? thats some new bitch shit that doesn't even have a name yet... we could call it "twodeekaying". let's try it out:

"i'm so mad dude is up way more than me. ima have to twodeekay one of his burners".

well, it works, but who would say it?

this comment was co-signed by huf

YO thats bull shit.. I heard area and che from Kinky Gay Bitches be practicing other niggas tags just to keep shit goin... fuckin bitches:lol:

arent you borderline mentally retarded? as a neutral party all i see is che and aera putting in ALOT of work. some toy names ran_ cant read the last letter, and the longest running toy in dc gobe doing little shit trying to compete with what seems to be some real ass niggas in this game. yall can keep beefing all you want but for what? so you please whichever old man your reporting to? yes i made a new screen name to say this but who cares. you guys need some voice of reason che and aera keep doing your thing yall are the real deal, gobe, ran_, same, dlo you guys should just go get your own spots so maybe someone will give you a little respect. you guys are trying to catch fame the wrong way your obviously beefing to stay relevant and thats not the way to do it. your going out of your way wasting time and paint to diss 2 mother fuckers that just arent going to quit. now you can take this as me siding with che and aera if you want but im not just some honest advice you guys really need just go paint for yourselves, and stop trying to catch fame off of dissing the 2 kings of the streets as of right now in dc. and che and aera, stay off the site and just paint, thats the only thing your doing wrong you guys got it all right out there but come here and entertain these fools.

wrong. you guys just dont get it, your going to have to do a lot to get these dudes to quit, and you have alot of work to do if thats what you want. its just paint on a wall anyway at the end of the day its nothing, its not going to be there forever anyway im sure they dont care if it lasts a day or a year you guys are toys and everyone can see that. your looking for fame in the wrong place. coming from someone who did the exact same thing you guys are, trust me its not worth it. but you guys wont listen to reason, so go ahead and keep wasting your paint i dont really care i know both parties, and i have to say che and aera have ALOT more resources than you guys do and ALOT more heart so keep beating the dead horse.