Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Write that crap where is matters, on the West Coast, and see your crew get burned

been there, done that. u were a 12 yr old jerking off to daddy's mens fitness mags at the time. down w a-team. got boys up and down cali... from msk to cbs to beyond. stay in sf. we all know why u moved there... enjoy yourself.

If your whole crew pooled its resources you may be able to pull off something half as good as one of these burners

dude, come on. i thought u were gonna post yr own fag shit. i'm cool with several brothers from msk. im posting dc street shit. u were never up here so what do u know. u didnt pop shit when that barrel was in yr mouth. but u like the barrel in yr mouth.

"i whip my dick back and forth, i whip my dick back and forth"......y does anyone pay attention to piledriver..he is a fruitbag...who looks up 1 of the best graffiti crews of todays time and tell other poeple to compete with them.....didnt he use to write aker?......piledriver ur a faggbag give up loser im a begginer and i bet i can paint better than you...your a fruitcake,a pansy,u aint shit

been there, done that. u were a 12 yr old jerking off to daddy's mens fitness mags at the time. down w a-team. got boys up and down cali... from msk to cbs to beyond. stay in sf. we all know why u moved there... enjoy yourself.

Anyone ever notice how ULTRA KGB is always writing some gay shit? He says gay shit to Kasr, then he says this gay shit, as well as other homosexual comments. I think ULTRA kgb must a closet dick sucker himself. He probably molest his kids. Thats why he has 9 of them. He likes to keep them fresh and young. I heard HUF jerked him off. Thats why he is in the crew. True story. They like to play "Cell-Mate".

And Piledriver is right. KGB is sloppy throwups, and goofy styles. Nothing to look twice at. SERIOUSLY

"i whip my dick back and forth, i whip my dick back and forth"......y does anyone pay attention to piledriver..he is a fruitbag...who looks up 1 of the best graffiti crews of todays time and tell other poeple to compete with them.....didnt he use to write aker?......piledriver ur a faggbag give up loser im a begginer and i bet i can paint better than you...your a fruitcake,a pansy,u aint shit

lol