Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOL at Ultra giving me neg props...and I almost forgot about you. Dont worry i'm too busy to return to the thread. You win! No plans coming to DC in the future. just wanted to loot some pics. Looks like your busy waging other internet beef between the two biggest graffiti crews in the world --- the KGB and the TCB

yeah, i noticed you were talking about banning me with yer crybaby ass, so i told u what i really think... i also noticed you have a habit of trying to ban people. wow, talking shit on the site is bad enough, but ban people who talk shit back? what a faggot.. btw, i am planning on coming to sf, bet you get real skerred when i come thru, fucking fag... my real sucker-free heads whassup! the rest will go out like bitches like last time i was there.

whitepages.com search of that number...

(703) 862-9559

This number is a cell phone based in Washington, VA and is unpublished.

you wonder about washington va? wiki...

Washington, Virginia

Washington is a town in Rappahannock County, Virginia. It is noted for being the oldest of the 28 towns and villages by the name of Washington in the United States of America. The site of this town was surveyed by George Washington himself in July of 1749. Its population was just 183 people at the 2000 census. It is also the county seat of Rappahannock County[3]. It is nicknamed Little Washington because of its proximity to Washington, D.C., which lies only 70 miles east.

haha, maybe this is why they think they paint in washington???

one of the nephews has been texting w this number. seems theyre all upset about their dead fuckpal. lol... like we disrespected. never mentioned his fucked-up ass. anyway, "call me" smells funny to me... theyve known where im at for over a year and no ones walked up to me and said shit... if they do, they better be ready for what comes next... you know how i do.

Dajams keepin it fresh.... good to see the new jams money...............realfresh....

now........

ayo wordsssssonnydumbdumb....... thanks for these... everything else in that wack ass photo 2pager account wasn't exactly postype material....I'm sayin... ya boys fell off.... but you never obtained a peak to fall from..........:)

3275348258_710ffba8ea_o.jpg

3275348344_f4f94787f3_o.jpg

3275348590_9a08beaa98_o.jpg

n i'll give ya mouthfeedah this....... (cause it is about the dopest thing he can do):)

-1.jpg

BUT WHY YOU TALKIN?...............

lineforlinedummies.............