CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

mesrockuno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
your missing the point here mesuno, you know this is going to happen because the majority of us are elitist assholes. but the fact is, now when people see your work instead of thinking 'damn, i see that guy on these lines a lot' theyre going to think 'damn thats that moolie from 12oz who rides his own dick'.

I agree. cym's shit is lookin' good though....but yes, I feel it'd be way better to get shit caught from people benching.

just came bacck from NM ...went all over the state.. cym dudes are the most prominent that i seen.. afue in particular.. actually ran into dude on the tracks.. seemed cool.. whatever.

i dont know these dudes and dont want to feed anyones ego...trust me i cant stand that shit...the egos, the big headed bullshit..just shows how uninteligent they are and its a horrible personality trait. blah blah blah..

having said that shit... they were the most up that i seen. thats just one persons opinion. im not from there either so take that for what its worth.

see ya got some of my flicks up there^^ whatever.

IMG_1573_0008_008.jpg

IMG_1540_0032_032.jpg

IMG_1523_0046_046.jpg

IMG_1501_0061_061.jpg

186.jpg

184.jpg

and others...

just came bacck from NM ...went all over the state.. cym dudes are the most prominent that i seen.. afue in particular.. actually ran into dude on the tracks.. seemed cool.. whatever.

i dont know these dudes and dont want to feed anyones ego...trust me i cant stand that shit...the egos, the big headed bullshit..just shows how uninteligent they are and its a horrible personality trait. blah blah blah..

having said that shit... they were the most up that i seen. thats just one persons opinion. im not from there either so take that for what its worth.

see ya got some of my flicks up there^^ whatever.

IMG_1573_0008_008.jpg

IMG_1540_0032_032.jpg

IMG_1523_0046_046.jpg

IMG_1501_0061_061.jpg

186.jpg

184.jpg

and others...

*sigh* albuquerque really doesnt have anything to offer anymore

cym is up, but its just a phase just like how abq was killed in the day. shit wont last more than ten years. and yes thats how kings get it done. the buff is nasty out there, i had hollows running in hi pro-spots that would last a day or so. central is killt from over the years but seems as if the most of the graff goes on on a face to face level. not driving by and see a big ass throwie but walking in the cuts.

hear ruined it for me, all the shit talk how old schoolers suck and they (cym) is the next and now shit. people like petro and agree paved the way for all you heads to get down. petro is the most under rated graffiti artist from the 505. that cat shown so many yards and lay ups to cats that was in mags way back when. presonaly the 505 has too much beef to ever become a southwest landmark in graffiti. so much plotics in who hates who and i dont like that crew. realize its all about the art/crime, not bout im more gangster than so and so........

^^^cant say i disagree. ive always loved the cutty graff you can only see when your on foot patrol. ill give petro his props. i remember seeing alot of his cutty printed stickers. as far as hear goes, he was cut from the team and is no longer cym so his name doesnt need to come up in here anymore.

people like petro and agree paved the way for all you heads to get down. petro is the most under rated graffiti artist from the 505. that cat shown so many yards and lay ups to cats that was in mags way back when. presonaly the 505 has too much beef to ever become a southwest landmark in graffiti. so much plotics in who hates who and i dont like that crew. realize its all about the art/crime, not bout im more gangster than so and so........

I'm not from ABQ but I have a lot of respect for the fellas that live in that isolated spot and have stayed there doing there thing for a long time holding the desert down! Petro is ill.......Wisk is ill......there's more......but my point is that ABQ has some really solid history.