CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

mesrockuno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the issue of self promo makes me laugh. fools will talk shit on fools who openly post their own shit, while they make up names to post their own shit. now why would i go through the fuckin effort to upload and post a bunch of shit thats from fools i dont know. im not a dickrider. bunch of fuckin hypocrites on here. whatever though. at least im postin flicks. if you dont like what you see, you dont have to look. i really dont give a fuck what any of you fools think.

this man's tellin like it is cause graff is just that: self promotion, and i don't even know him we just post in the same thread.

EAST BAY:D !

Haters will hate. Bump CYM and ZEE crews. I see there shit and often. I am noticing Sestor is doing a lot of work right now in Frisco and other random parts of the bay. I try to frequently hit up a mini layup by where i live, which isn't in the city, to flick/paint. Last time I went I caught a cym fill and pireces by Enihs and a sestor throw. So yeah they get seen out side of tweleve ounce too. Much respect to where it's due, and fuck the dumb it's due to them. I'm not CYM or ZEE, not a cheerleader either, just a real heady who checks out more than just 12oz for my graffiti intake, maybe some of you should do the same and then have some pennies worth pitching in...

GDPfitti054.jpg

GDPfitti047.jpg

Not sure if this is the same Strut CYM but fuggit...

Bombinwbmb037.jpg

GDPfitti093.jpg

Haters will hate. Bump CYM and ZEE crews. I see there shit and often. I am noticing Sestor is doing a lot of work right now in Frisco and other random parts of the bay. I try to frequently hit up a mini layup by where i live, which isn't in the city, to flick/paint. Last time I went I caught a cym fill and pireces by Enihs and a sestor throw. So yeah they get seen out side of tweleve ounce too. Much respect to where it's due, and fuck the dumb it's due to them. I'm not CYM or ZEE, not a cheerleader either, just a real heady who checks out more than just 12oz for my graffiti intake, maybe some of you should do the same and then have some pennies worth pitching in...

GDPfitti054.jpg

GDPfitti047.jpg

Not sure if this is the same Strut CYM but fuggit...

Bombinwbmb037.jpg

GDPfitti093.jpg

thanks for showin love. just to clarify strut isnt cym or zee.