CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

mesrockuno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

graffiti is self promo in case you guys havent noticed. not to mention half these flick were benched by other people in cities other than the ones they were painted in. so heres my answer to you haters.... and why are you hating Northwestkronic? you(or your crewmate) paint with my crew in s.d. if youre who i think you areiryshbox.jpg

irishtrainskizzle.jpg

irishtrainski1.jpg

irishtrainski.jpg

irishtrainsk3.jpg

irisht2b2.jpg

irisht2b.jpg

irishsilverbullet.jpg

irishgrnbox.jpg

irishgrabberfill.jpg

irishcordoba.jpg

irishclover.jpg

irishbluefill.jpg

afuetrainskeezy.jpg

afuetrain5.jpg

afueruengrabtrain.jpg

afuepurptr-1.jpg

afuegrnbox.jpg

afuee2e.jpg

afueboxcar.jpg

the issue of self promo makes me laugh. fools will talk shit on fools who openly post their own shit, while they make up names to post their own shit. now why would i go through the fuckin effort to upload and post a bunch of shit thats from fools i dont know. im not a dickrider. bunch of fuckin hypocrites on here. whatever though. at least im postin flicks. if you dont like what you see, you dont have to look. i really dont give a fuck what any of you fools think.

:confused: Correct me if im wrong...the idea is to let others catch your work and post it up right and not you UNLESS your starting a specific thread pertaining to your own crew only? I thought it didnt matter if thats the case. Is that allowed or is that considered wack? The name of this thread to me seemed like its a CYM thread so i assumed thats all i was gonna see on here.

Couldn't make it in the City of the Angels so u had to run back home n try again.

Seems like it's still not working for u buddy.

Please give up.

All your doing is giving people a nice backround of colors with some expensive

paint that u have no idea how to use....I'm pretty sure folks get happy to see that garbage layed up in there spots.

Sorry, but honesty is the best policy

im not for self promo, i think its rather needless. if you're painting the righ places you're work will be seen. its as if this is an effort to make others know you're painting trains. yeah, we know, lots of people are into this shit. but we dont need to see every godamn shitty piece you guys painted. one or two photos is one thing, but a whole thread?

stupid.

im not for self promo, i think its rather needless. if you're painting the right places you're work will be seen. its as if this is an effort to make others know you're painting trains. yeah, we know, lots of people are into this shit. but we dont need to see every godamn shitty piece you guys painted. one or two photos is one thing, but a whole thread?

stupid.

EXACTLY.

its funny, i could have almost predicted the response this thread was gonna have. writers are so insecure and egotistical that they are just waiting for the chance to give their ego a boost by anonymously talking shit about someone elses shit. keep doin it. it only fuels my need to paint.