Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mesrockuno

CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

I GOT ALOT, so hold all posts till im done please. cym krew from the 505 . some old . some new. some mine. some stolen. shinefreight.jpg

ruen04.jpg

rude.jpg

roastenihsfreight.jpg

jwokblutr.jpg

family.jpg

etch04.jpg

chale04.jpg

chalewholecar.jpg

afuepurptr.jpg

karsothrow.jpg

mestrgrn.jpg

mesrscrappatchtr.jpg

mesertrblk.jpg

graffiti is self promo in case you guys havent noticed. not to mention half these flick were benched by other people in cities other than the ones they were painted in. so heres my answer to you haters.... and why are you hating Northwestkronic? you(or your crewmate) paint with my crew in s.d. if youre who i think you areiryshbox.jpg

irishtrainskizzle.jpg

irishtrainski1.jpg

irishtrainski.jpg

irishtrainsk3.jpg

irisht2b2.jpg

irisht2b.jpg

irishsilverbullet.jpg

irishgrnbox.jpg

irishgrabberfill.jpg

irishcordoba.jpg

irishclover.jpg

irishbluefill.jpg

afuetrainskeezy.jpg

afuetrain5.jpg

afueruengrabtrain.jpg

afuepurptr-1.jpg

afuegrnbox.jpg

afuee2e.jpg

afueboxcar.jpg

self promo smells funny...So does enhys style.

Some of the stuff on here aint so bad, but I tend to agree with the comments, especially this, I thought the same thing when I saw it.

the issue of self promo makes me laugh. fools will talk shit on fools who openly post their own shit, while they make up names to post their own shit. now why would i go through the fuckin effort to upload and post a bunch of shit thats from fools i dont know. im not a dickrider. bunch of fuckin hypocrites on here. whatever though. at least im postin flicks. if you dont like what you see, you dont have to look. i really dont give a fuck what any of you fools think.

:confused: Correct me if im wrong...the idea is to let others catch your work and post it up right and not you UNLESS your starting a specific thread pertaining to your own crew only? I thought it didnt matter if thats the case. Is that allowed or is that considered wack? The name of this thread to me seemed like its a CYM thread so i assumed thats all i was gonna see on here.

Couldn't make it in the City of the Angels so u had to run back home n try again.

Seems like it's still not working for u buddy.

Please give up.

All your doing is giving people a nice backround of colors with some expensive

paint that u have no idea how to use....I'm pretty sure folks get happy to see that garbage layed up in there spots.

Sorry, but honesty is the best policy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now