The meaning of life thread: a tribute to all of us who think we will die young.

odd.pr0ject

i like the way you think frankiefiver. not EVERYTHING happends for a reason. But in a way it could. Theres some shit in life that we cant explain. I am not going by any scientific facts or what not, i am simply going by what i beleive or think. Making it my personal oppinion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ate a sandwich, and it was good. As soon as I finish with this, I need to go clean up the kitchen.

I'm here till I get something done. Beyond that, I have no idea.

I have some purpose, I just haven't quite nailed it down as to what that is yet.

As far as what the meaning of life is....I'll let others determine what the meaning of my life was after I've passed. Maybe then they can make sense of their own purpose from my example.

my mom always said you could be here for something as simple as making an impact on one single person, i mean think about it if you impact one persons personality there is no telling how many people that person will influence and so on and so on. its just a big fucking ant farm i tell you. some of them do alot, some of them do not.

THERES NO MEANING TO LIFE AT ALL YOUR ALL IDIOTS

we are all a bunch of fucking animals that run amuck, fuck, have kids, then raise our kids so that they one day can do the exact same fucking thing as we did

we are all a bunch of fucking ants, doing our god damn jobs and living and shitting everyday, life is fucking pointless so just do what you like to do. dont ever expect some zen ass shit. im gonna just travel the fucking world, try and drink at bars in every country, and try to fuck as many mindless women as possible

thats about it

fuck yall

we are all a bunch of fucking animals that run amuck, fuck, have kids, then raise our kids so that they one day can do the exact same fucking thing as we did

we are all a bunch of fucking ants, doing our god damn jobs and living and shitting everyday, life is fucking pointless so just do what you like to do. dont ever expect some zen ass shit. im gonna just travel the fucking world, try and drink at bars in every country, and try to fuck as many mindless women as possible

thats about it

fuck yall

thats actually a pretty good idea

im actually taking a course with the same title "meaning of existence." we live and we die. when we die we either are nothing and cease to exist all together or the other thing become apart of some sort of afterlife. karma seems retarded in my opinion. if someone is looting in the first place chances are something bads gonna happen to that person. bad things happen to bad people. i like to think that something dealing with the brain happens in our moment of death and there is something after living in this world but its impossible to know. ultimately life means nothing. existence means nothing. we do things to make ourselves happy because it feels good. if there is a god then he truly is a "kid with an ant farm." choosing a religion is useless because there are so many and one way or another whatever happens is gonna confront us and i doubt everyone who didnt choose christianity is gonna be denied by god that would make everyone who died before christ without a chance at heaven. i feel like the most reasonable thing we can do is hope for some sort of afterlife while continuing doing whatever it is that we like to do to satisfy our primitive cravings. also trying to take in the idea of the universe and its endlessness is just outrageous and suppose there is and end to the universe. . . wtf. it all goes in circles and noone will know until it happens. to sum it all up im now legally insane.

Here is the thing, we are alot closer than most people think to actually having the ability to live forever. Anytime we have a bad organ, we could just replace it. I don't think people realize that it's not really all that far off. Especially with stem cells and all that nonesense...

What do you think living forever will do for the meaning of life?

Life is a cycle. Birth, live, die. Breaking the cycle might mean altering the whole system in this world and it might cause chaos. Human quest of immortality is I think avoiding their fear of dying and the afterlife (if there is...). They want to avoid venturing the unknown. People who want to live forever, I think, don't want to be separated with their material possessions and their luxurious life. Greed.

Life is a fundamental human quest for freedom, wealth and love.

thats about it

fuck yall

so what your saying is you following in your fathers footsteps?

Life is a cycle. Birth, live, die. Breaking the cycle might mean altering the whole system in this world and it might cause chaos. Human quest of immortality is I think avoiding their fear of dying and the afterlife (if there is...). They want to avoid venturing the unknown. People who want to live forever, I think, don't want to be separated with their material possessions and their luxurious life. Greed.

Life is a fundamental human quest for freedom, wealth and love.

Why aren't you on yahoo?

The meaning of life is that you are one single life cycle apart of a collective comprised of an infinite chain of life cycles. Who you are, how you think, the values you dream of upholding, the life you dream of living is no different than anyone else on the planet. We all have an appreciation for the same things, love for example. The value of the "individual" as we've grown to understand it, has become more of a marketing scheme to sell shit we don't need.

People who think that this world is chaotic with no meaning are a bunch of fucking jerkoffs who are praying for the world to end so they don't have to justify to their kids why daddy's never around and got mommy prego when daddy was already married to another woman. People like 10 dollar blowjobs have been around since the meaning of life was first fucking asked and ever since we've had idiots ignorant to the fact that there will always be a new generation, and we're going to have to share the planet with these fucks, so if you're going to do something with your life it better be something useful like planting trees so the kid who's working at your retirement home isn't a jaded fuck hoping to god you die after breakfast so he can scoop one less asshole macaroni for dinner.

Our brains can only function to 10% of its ability, why do you think that is?

There HAS to be a higher power that we dont understand. We're continually being tested and judged and honestly i think religion regardless of what it is can provide some insight into whats really important in life and whats expected of us.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Life is about this......

hooray beer!!