Lens the knob humper

Gunm

So since pretty much last september I have worked as a...

Customer Service Rep for a shipping company (2 months)

Salesperson for a bunch of japanese guys (5 months)

Full time focus group whore (various dates and days)

Personel Staffing Agent (month and a half)

Sales Executive for mighty coporation (2 months

Currently working a seedy temp job (one week and counting

Interviewing for a glamorous job in Frisco thrusday (2nd round interview!)

All these jobs entailed me either quitting, getting fired, laid off or just decided to never show up again.

The best thing about a two week notice is that it is almost like a two week vacation....given you don't act like too much of an asshole, most places will let you skate until your day to clock out and never come back rolls around on the calender.

I have to admit, it's kind of fun but if i get the frisco job I'm going to be buckling down for a quick minute until i move to Japan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm applying with this language corporation to teach english there. i guess my college degree is worth something after all since you need a degree to be able to travel and work there.

nice thread title change btw......the lens is simultaneously humiliated and honored at the same time

I've held down a pretty tight sales/management job for the last 7 months.... selling industrial\construction supplies ... and where I live this shit pretty much sells itself.

I'm looking to move onto the other end of the spectrum and get into procurement with a big oil company and make a 6 figure salary. Fuck yeah.

So since pretty much last september I have worked as a...

Customer Service Rep for a shipping company (2 months)

Salesperson for a bunch of japanese guys (5 months)

Full time focus group whore (various dates and days)

Personel Staffing Agent (month and a half)

Sales Executive for mighty coporation (2 months

Currently working a seedy temp job (one week and counting

Interviewing for a glamorous job in Frisco thrusday (2nd round interview!)

All these jobs entailed me either quitting, getting fired, laid off or just decided to never show up again.

The best thing about a two week notice is that it is almost like a two week vacation....given you don't act like too much of an asshole, most places will let you skate until your day to clock out and never come back rolls around on the calender.

I have to admit, it's kind of fun but if i get the frisco job I'm going to be buckling down for a quick minute until i move to Japan

So what this tells me is you have serious problems running your day to day life.

i been at my current job for almost three years, i cant quit and they dont fire they just thropw you in prison if you take off. there are ways to get out like saying your gay or something, but thats not how i roll. but yeah before i used to have a shitload of jobs. i worked at home depot once, i was there only long enough to go to the orientation. i had to have my girlfriend take the computer test for me because i was to honest.

i been at my current job for almost three years, i cant quit and they dont fire they just thropw you in prison if you take off. there are ways to get out like saying your gay or something, but thats not how i roll. but yeah before i used to have a shitload of jobs. i worked at home depot once, i was there only long enough to go to the orientation. i had to have my girlfriend take the computer test for me because i was to honest.

i think we have the same occupation.....

Archived