these evil girls

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunatly im in the same situation. shit sucks

What i need to do is create a drug that helps you forget

a bitch permanantly....I would also like to manufacture

nap pills. You pop one and its just like you took a nap.

I dont care about shit but this 1 female. Its slowly killing me

YO WHEN SHE CALLS YOU, MAKE SURE YOU'RE EATING A SANDWICH WHILE YOU TALK TO HER, HAVE SOME LIL SCRAPPY PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND, AND BE MAD DISMISSIVE. THEN CUT THE SHIT SHORT LIKE "YO I GOTTA GO {INSERT WHATEVER TASK}, ILL CALL YOU WHEN IM DONE" THEN DONT EVER CALL. WHEN SHE CALLS YOU BACK BE LIKE "OHHH! MY BAD! YOU MAD?" THEN LAUGH AND MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A STUPID BITCH. THEN SAY "BIIIIIIIITCH!" MAD LOUD AND HANG UP THE PHONE, THEN WHEN SHE CALLS YOU BACK BE LIKE "NAH I WAS JUST PLAYIN", THEN HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION. YOU NIGGAS GOTTA CHANGE THAT BLACK OUT POSSE SHIT TO BLACK OUT GANG OR BLACK OUT TEAM OR SOME SHIT CUZ THE WORD "POSSE" BEEN MAD GAY SINCE THAT MARIO VAN PEEBLES MOVIE (REMEMBER THAT SHIT?) AIGHT YO I'LL HOLLA.

just like, we hook up for a minute, and poof im on to the next thing.

i think im getting a karmic blast

oh, you mean youre usually down with that "love em and leave em" thing? cause i thought it usually goes "you fall in love with them and they leave you". no?

you should come visit us. you can be like our adopted kid.

thatll be a treat for who, you?

to live? or to visit? or a little from column a, a little from column b? is there more than three 12oz members coming out? fuck. our apartment isnt going to be the bop clubhouse is it?

we have two panacake griddles so im trying to get a panacake party going. to the left, to the right...everywhere you look, just pancakes.

treat for you.

i was being kind of sarcastic, but i'm not sure in which way.

it would actually be fun to hang out wiith you, i think.

i''m kind of making up this BOP outing. i just know that BK is moving out to the bay soon, and i'd like to get back out that way again, and hesh needs a break from himself, so why not make a team sport of it.

i know, i was making a funny. i think it would be interesting to meet. i was wondering about it.

yeah, i dont know if hesh can handle the east coast/midwest much longer. he sounds like hes losing it. maybe you should give him some of the ambien or whatever youve got.

Archived