house raids

thinksucks

i will leave this open for now.

but if you are getting arrested, i don't think they can be forced to let you watch

if the raid is for very specific areas of the house, you can probably watch

but if they have a warrant to search an entire dwelling, watching them id only gonna make you feel shitty

because they can and will do anything they want

plenty of people have gone through house raids, including KUK

it is hardly what i would call privileged info,

but let's not discuss it anymore with specifics

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo LENS, did u just tell that nigga he had a stupid face, HAHAHAHA

this one's 4 u stupid-face!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rolleyesburnermuch?

yes, yes i did.

and the best comeback he had was a fucking emoticon

I am only posting what i already read online in a news article, which was posted in full on SAST and probly lots of other places.

Cheese (or is it cheez? i think its cheese....) from new york got his house raided cause of that hollow he did encompassing almost 3 quarters of a building.

compared to people who crush harder, but dont wreck almost an entire building in five minutes, who havent been raided, although the police know the identity of many many many writers who are very up in that area.

also, watching for snitches is extremely important. broke ass people who seem to risk getting caught alot are very likely to be forced into snitching.

a guy i know paints frieghts with this guy right?

the guy he paints with, got bagged for frieghts

they told him to pay 9 grand in damages, or just 1 grand and snitch on a few people.

8 grand is alot of money. but he didnt snitc. some people would.

And even if you snitch they still gonna get you. I got a lil story to tell.

One of my friends knew this writer that snitched. They got the writer he snitched on. Few months later, vandal squad was out there painting HIS name and blamin him for it. Entrapment I say.

MORAL: NEVER SNITCH

One of my friends knew this writer that snitched. They got the writer he snitched on. Few months later, vandal squad was out there painting HIS name and blamin him for it. Entrapment I say.

I dont think cops would do graffiti.

They did. Just so they could bag him and the other writer.

BULLSHIT! And even if they did, ANY lawyer worth his fee could get the entire case thrown out. There's no way they made the tag, lettering (of fillin's/hollows)/etc the exact same as dude did and that's completely grounds to say that it's not the same person and therefore there's multiple people writing that name and his client is not one of those people.

absolutely ridiculous concept. if you said some shit like they did rollers with the same name, i might believe you, because those can typically be copied (the style isn't usually too deep or developed and not the level of variation a marker or spray can makes).

cops sell drugs, cops beat up people, cops set up drug dealers. but the idea that you're going to see johnny fiveoh in his off duty clothes climbing the fire escape to catch some tag's in your buddy's name is totally retarded.

maybe they get another writer to put the name up, but i'll never believe there's cop writers out setting people up.

attention starved youngsters.

All I know is that it wasnt him. I shouldnt have jumped to the conclusion it was the police. Who ever it was was just tryin to get him arrested. They didn't do fills or anything that would take time. No climbin anything. All at street level where anyone could see it and even touch it. They may have gotten a writer that they bagged to do it or they could have got the guy that does the police sketches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first i also have to pull the bullshit card

second i have to ask, if you got arrested, why would you go back to painting the same name? furthermore, you normally need to be caught in the act or with enough evidence on you (stickers or stupid shit like tagging your backpack), to be arrested and charged...

i know some kids who got caught in an alley, with paint on them, but they hadnt hit up and werent planning on it, cops bagged them for trespassing because they couldnt bag them for anything else...

i also know of a kid who was told shit would be easier if he dropped names, he dropped em, and they didnt ease up at all... you need to see shit in writing, cause you may have sworn to tell the truth and can be tried for otherwise, but cops can say whatever the fuck they want

this thread is weak

if you're worried about getting raided, delete everything off your computer, clear your internet history, and stop going on graff related sites, cause you damn know if they're taking it that serious, they're gonna go through your files

stash your paint and supplies at a friends house if you're worried about that, if you only keep liek 2 or 3 cans at your house at a time, dont worry about it, dont keep special caps and shit there though... home made markers are retarded to have at home, but paint markers cant be convicting, especially if they're in a box of regular markers, colored pencils, and other art supplies...

anything with the name you write on it should not be in your house as well... thats incriminating right there...

i am not speaking from experience, i'm speaking from common sense...

if you're that worried, then take precautions

i know some kids who got caught in an alley, with paint on them, but they hadnt hit up and werent planning on it, cops bagged them for trespassing because they couldnt bag them for anything else...

In NSW they would have been charged with intent to deface property which incurs a fine and possible gaol time