im very hungry

10 Dollar Blowjobs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In Berkeley, there's a law that nothing (besides municipal services) can be open 24 hours. I have spent many a night wandering the streets of that godforsaken town to realize that, yeah...it's true. There's a gas station at 7th and Ashby that has soda machines, but I think I tried to cop smokes there early one morning and struck out.

Hence, I used to have to remember to eat by midnight, or be faced with riding up to Rockridge to the 24-hour Safeway.

I'd say go shopping once in a while, but that would make me a hypocrite. Bringing any unprepared food into my house means that one of my roommates will be eating well, so well that they develop amnesia and forget all about it.

Last night I was accused of eating a can of salmon...which is hilarious, because A) I don't eat meat, and can't remember the last time I ate salmon, and B) the only thing I use that may be off limits is soy sauce and other condiments...and, if you're the kind of person that gets their panties in a twist over some mustard, you shouldn't be living at my house. Someone will run your shit just to watch you freak out...I've seen it done before.

I went along with it, though...I said, "Man, I must have been really stoned last night...I wonder..." (BTW, I don't smoke pot, either.)

"Really? You got stoned, and ate my salmon?" (Irony is lost on them, obviously.)

"Yeah, while I pulled a train on your mom...thanks, I guess," I said, then walked away before they could ask me if I really pulled a train on their mom.

Dumbass.

call any random female you know....go to her place to "kick it" and then raid the fuck outta the fridge....i have done this plenty of times...

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA, AND IVE DONE IT MANY MANY TIMES. BUT SADLY AT MY NEW LOCATION THERES NOT A BITCH I KNOW WITHIN 20-30 MILES.

today i had a hefty ass russian meat/cheese peroshki. shit was maddd greasy son.

/nohomo if any of you fucks see something

Don't go near the fridge at Shai's house....

And the raiding of a chicks fridge is a great idea. I was known for looting essentials like shampoo, toothpaste, laundry soap and other essential items from peoples houses way back when Lens was living on the soup line.

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA, AND IVE DONE IT MANY MANY TIMES. BUT SADLY AT MY NEW LOCATION THERES NOT A BITCH I KNOW WITHIN 20-30 MILES.

today i had a hefty ass russian meat/cheese peroshki. shit was maddd greasy son.

/nohomo if any of you fucks see something

start meeting bitches at your new location....

also.....piroshki's are the fuckin shit!.....i love them....they used to serve those at the elementary school i went to....fucking grub!:)