documentation of my last EVER trip to WALMART

Hashassian

first off let me start by saying that I kind of liked walmart....always have....never had naything aginst it.....but today that all changed

i came into the store at about 2 pm

went directly to the bed section (came in the first place for sheets) all of the fucking sheet packages are opened up with some missing and some reds in the white packs it was all dissorganized and shit

i complain to the lady who cant even speak english who works in that department...i couldnt understand a word the bitch said so i said whatever lady and walked away and headed to the central offices to complain as i am walking there i see more shit all over the floor of the kids section clothes all over the floor looking like its someones fucking house not a store....as i step into the lay away department to find out where the fuck they keep the central offices there is no one there....so i go into the shoe department (this is the worst) theres shoes all over the floor of the place kids running around with these mothers that weight 400 lbs eating a unbought bag of lays chips yelling full blast at their kids i finally saw another employee of this shithole and asked what the fuck is going on in this place the lady of course is not from here shes an indian dothead who cant speak english either she has no idea what i am talking about.... so i finally decided to get the fuck out and i did but not before dropping a couple hands and made sure i left a nice fucking scarth tag on every mirror...i walked out didnt look back fuck that store

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh. walmart is on my black list as well. the one by me doesnt even make their PA announcements in english. and they never have any fucking registers open.. parents let their kids run wild like it were some chuckycheese's daycare type joint, then the fucking kids cry because they cant find their parents. people cut in line to get to their family or buddies or what ever with like 15 items.. and they decide to pay for that shit sperately. its a fucking zoo in there.. i think im going to go in there one of these days with an INS jacket on. that way ill have the fucking store to my self.

wal-mart sucks.

what i hate, and i don't want to sound like some faux news asshole,

is walking into a store and seeing english and spanish on the signs.

this is america. our language is kings english. i don't see any signs in italian,

german, etc etc. so why spanish?

not only that, but illegals all over the place. INS would have a field day if they actually

worked. i ahve, at times, yelled "LA MIGRA!" loud in the store.

don't get me wrong, i have nothing against hispanics. not a damn thing.

they are good people, hard working, intelligent. but for christs sake,

why would all these stores bow down to the hispanics? like i said, i don't see any german

signs, or italian. and this certainly isn't mexico. what gives?

wal-mart is a giant cunt blister.

Archived