MAXIM's 12 worst comedians of all time

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry dave chappelle sux... he has good ideas for skits, but his delivery sux

yes wanda is pretty funny, she's great on larry david

anyway some of the best comedians I think include:

dean martin

redd foxx

lenny bruce

larry david

richard pryor

eddie murphy (although he does mostly kids stuff, he's still on game, I just wished he did edgier stuff though)

mr. bean

few more, let me research wikipedia

gallagher didnt license his name out' date=' gallagher 2 is his brother. there was a big lawsuit a while ago, and apparently gallagher 1 lost or something. i read something about it someplace a while ago.[/quote']

So... you're saying his brother just STOLE his act but somehow, through courts fucked upness, he can still do it all? I mean the brother? Like he's stole the cake and eats it too? I find that hilarious..

Gallagher comes from right here, people say his parents owned a laundromat and were mean. Form what I understood he didn't ever come back because he didn't get along with them in as much as they condemned him. Then his brother STEALS HIS GIG and gets away with it. America, FUCK YEAAH!

eddie murphy (although he does mostly kids stuff, he's still on game, I just wished he did edgier stuff though)

A lot of his movies are for kids, but his standups back in the day (80's) were edgy. Talked about dicks, coochie, ass, threw the F word around, etc...

Sinbad was funny back when, i dont think he shouldve been on the list. Kathy Griffin im kinda iffy on, her show is ok, nothing great but ok. she has some balls. and while i dont think Carrot Top is hilarious, hes alright, he is one of the last prop comics left.

but saying Dave Chappelle (im not on the bandwagon), Bill Cosby, Al Franken, or GEORGE CARLIN (i actually enjoy Carlins insight more than anything, his comedy is a bit too raw for my taste) should be on there is way off. theres so many other sucky comedians who deserve it more.

some of the best ...

Mitch Hedberg RIP

Jim Gaffigan

Steven Wright

few of my favorites.