Cars: Engine modifications

fuse=--action

Never had one on my eclipse. The thing is, unless your car goes scuba diving your not going to need it. It will would take the intake being fully submerged for it to start pulling in water. Most cai's sit about 2 feet off the ground, and unless your driving through two feet of standing water, its not going to be hurt. Most people who value their car are not going to go in areas where there is standing water or known to be flooded areas. Sure some instances may arise where you cannot help it, maybe the valve would work. Better safe than sorry.

Haha word. I was just curious.

Next mod is going to be Hawk HPS brake pads in the front and rear. In reality, it's more of a necessity than a mod.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been much into cars, this is my daily driver.

jeep3.jpg

2005 Jeep, Ive done a little work to the motor. chip, intake, KN, header and quiet pipes, i hate loud pipes on anything. Ive done alot to the suspension, 31' tires, 2' lift, Swaybar disconects, ARB air lockers, Bulletproof drivelines and axle shafts.

I just bought a 81 CJ, dont have any pics of it yet but its a bucket, going to make it a trail rig.

your shit looks nicer too

I hate the look of the STI's .... god they are ugly

I'd take 10-spoke forged BBS wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenzas RE070s with Brembos peeking through than a WRX with alloy wheels wrapped in poopy outdated RE92s

;)

FRightWheel.jpg