Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Attn: Theo Huxtable

I don't think it's you that's on Soulseek but thanks for letting me get that Shoulder Lean joint off you.

nah i dont have cable, nor do i watch much television. what did they talk about? I saw a program on Nova on flying bugs and animals and how they fly a while back.

about searching for fossils of ancient birds in china, and the 2 theories on how flight might have begun. how avian flight differs from that of any other type of flight seen here on earth.

the theories are the tree theory and the grabbing theory. tree theory is about climbing dinosaurs that jumped from limp to limb and eventually developed protofeathers allowing them to glide and eventually fly.

the other was small running dinosaurs who already had feather like skin used a grabbing action and jumping to catch bugs and eventually started flying.

i go for the 1st one. sounds more logical

yeh when i saw her i was like "wtf? hahaha"

yeh it does especially with that flying dinos they found the Caudipteryx and the Archaeopteryx.

caudipteryx.jpg archaeopteryx.jpg

on second thought i think the second one makes more sense based on the dinos i pulled up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now