Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dr. frink one

THIS WHOLE MAIL BULLSHIT

alright, just cause I am wondering, are there a lot of delays because of that whole anthrax scare still? I just ordered a bunch of stuff, that I really would like within "2-4 business days" but I don't know whats gona happen. Any insight.

GUYVIN!!!

P.S. I don't know if you guys remember, but way back a lot of stores would sell mixing tips....but they don't anymore. I know making your own is fun and the bics work and the WD40 tube works and such, but I was just wondering what happened to them....just curious.

its gotta be something like that.... i just put up a bunch of my old records on ebay and its taking forever to get people to send payment... maybe 1 out of the 20 was a deadbeat, but it usually dosen't take this long to get shit.

Originally posted by tue skinny

mail is gay . i would say ...

Why don't I just go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay or lay by the bay. I just may. Whadda ya say?

Ah, touche!

i dont knwo whats up with canada post, youd think theyve been onan anthrax scare since like 1985...... they are so fucking slow.

Priority Mail still works good. I ordered some stuff some http://www.urbandesignz.com and got my shit in 2 days. The other mail is ok i guess. Depends on where you live. I live in Los Angeles and so far, no anthrax scares. I guess your fucked if you live in Jersey or DC.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this