Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AORAone

and once again..im gone

for any of those who give a shit, ill be off for basic training in 9 days, after the initial 9 weeks ill be in mos training for 19 more weeks, so i wont be around for at least 4 or 5 months, depending on how soon after mos training they send me to my first post. i probably wont be around much after this post, spending time with the wife and kid and getting in decent shape, if at all possible, hence why im doing this now. so if any one wants to shoot me an email: inf3ctionit3@gmail.com peace bitches.NIGHTOWLS.

p.s. sooki, your book is on the way, sorry again for how long it took.

fantom my man, good luck with that shit. keep in touch.. i'll shoot u e-mails of screen shots of 12oz lol...

later homeboy ... u have a kid, how old r u ?

don't stand up when they're firing machine guns over the wire.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dont let them get to you.

< -- Served in the Army for 6 years.

^Yup, good advice. I lost my arm that way but it grew back.

Anyway, good luck. A couple of my friends already left for the Marines and one of my good friends is about to leave in about a month. Shit sucks. Stay safe.

thanks for all the good words. daily, ill be 21 the day before i leave. so i cant even get smashed proper. i guess they do a alcohol test before you leave, hah. oh well, im already planning a kegger for when i get back. word up sarcasm, ill be checkin on the reg.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now