why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

that's what your brain thinks theo.

i respond to everything you say when you direct it to me.

mistakes happen, yeah, im not being a extreme whiner on you.

Not really. I asked a simple question not long ago, on how you and Casek differ on your views, and you threw a temper-tantrum and said you wouldn't explain. Also, in reference to a lot of the things you're "whining" about, me supposedly "ignoring" you; many of those particular posts didn't even address me directly.

but

you still ignoring the main thing i want.

you know what it is.

i wont discuss about anything else with you until you take care of that.

i really don't know what you're talking about. you've posted a lot of videos and it's hard to keep track of everything.

i'm at someone else's house right now but i'll take a look at it when i get home.

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that article just implying that Bush knew an attack was coming, but let it happen? In other words, Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks and not the U.S. government?

Although being criminally-negligent should be taken seriously, how does that help your argument about controlled demolitions and an inside job?

Isn't that article just implying that Bush knew an attack was coming, but let it happen? In other words, Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks and not the U.S. government?

Although being criminally-negligent should be taken seriously, how does that help your argument about controlled demolitions and an inside job?

colonel butler trained mohammed atta.

when atta caae into the country, he was detained, but was let go after a letter with cia logo on it said to let him go because he was their agent.

tv fakery is a psyop and the word TV in tv fakery does not involved holograph images in real time.

i would like to see where u read that the towers werent there on 911, because that's the first time i heard it.

the towers, and the explosion seem to be faked in the hezarkhani video. they even threw a little satanic art into it adding the little smoke devil. . . . the towers look too short and close to the white hall building and more details that you can find if you get into looking at what people have found out.

Haha Your a nut!

From the Ron Paul thread... I can't believe I have to prove this to someone.

what? When did they find solid evidence that there were people on the planes when they hit the building?

http://www.patriotresource.com/wtc/victims/11.html

http://www.patriotresource.com/wtc/victims/175.html

http://www.september11victims.com/september11victims/victims_list.htm

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/12/victim-capsule-flight11.htm

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA11.victims.html

How much more proof do you want? Or did you want like their social security numbers, addresses, birth certificates?

maybe this will wake you up?

9/11 Commissioner: 'We had to go through Karl Rove'

Two recent segments delve into a new book that accuses the head of the ostensibly independent 9/11 Commission, Philip Zelikow, of being beholden to the Bush Administration during his tenure.

The Commission: The Uncensored History of the 9/11 Investigation, by New York Times reporter Philip Shenon, indicts Zelikow on his ties with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, and his frequent contact with senior political adviser Karl Rove, during what was touted as an independent investigation into the events surrounding the 2001 World Trade Center attack. This seeming conflict of interest, the book says, led Commission staffers not to trust Zelikow.

"We found him to be very fair-minded," counters co-chair Lee Hamilton, "quite impartial, very rigorous in his searching out of the facts; and he certainly did not try to protect the Bush Administration, or to protect anybody else."

9/11 Commission member John Lehman goes on to tell MSNBC that it was impossible not to go through Karl Rove when documents such as presidential daily briefings were needed. Many Commission members, he says, pressed the White House to provide more information and lift restrictions on a regular basis.

"We had to go through Karl Rove, and through [Attorney General Alberto] Gonzales and the other most senior members," says Lehman. He indeed hoped that Zelikow was talking to Karl Rove, although he expressed disappointment that contact with the White House wasn't more frequent towards the beginning of the investigations.

On charges that a mass of NSA records on al-Qaeda went unreviewed by the Commission, Lehman says that nothing new would have come about as a result of obtaining that data besides more text to put into the final Commission report.

The Commission is due to be published on February 5.

The following video is from NBC's Nightly News and MSNBC's News Live, broadcast February 2 and 3, 2008.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/911_Commissioner_We_had_to_go_0203.html

looks like clinton spun and avoided the topic once again by not proposing how the hijackers and bin laden are working in co-operation with the u.s. govt. Even so we've known they were going to bomb those towers again since 94' and many in the govt have been eagerly waiting for it to happen and not trying to stop it in anyway, shape or form...

lady liberty isn't holding a torch, shes waving goodbye...

wheres walt whitman when we need him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

then i would say "you have no idea what you're talking about".

think "logistics".

you honestly think that al qaeda closed down the buildings several times in the weeks prior to

and set cutter charges at strategic floors? oh, and then they put all those false radar blips up on radars across the country, including NORAD...then they masked what they were doing by having the head of the ISI send money to .....eh, fuck it. you're probably not going to be able to reply.

look at my post, i said "IF" I dont know what the fuck to think, I havent done any research for myself yet, and all im getting is other peoples opinions.

right on. i was just saying. you need to look into logistics if you think the brown people

planted explosives in the buildings. also security. look into who's brother owned the security company whose contract terminated at 7 am 9/11/01

Archived