why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAPTAIN KARIN DESHORE OF BATTALION 46

CAPTAIN KARIN DESHORE QUOTE :

�SOMEWHERE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, THERE WAS THIS ORANGE AND RED FLASH COMING OUT.

�INITIALLY IT WAS JUST ONE FLASH. THEN THIS FLASH JUST KEPT POPPING ALL THE WAY AROUND THE BUILDING AND THAT BUILDING HAD STARTED TO EXPLODE. THE POPPING SOUND, AND WITH EACH POPPING SOUND IT WAS INITIALLY AN ORANGE AND THEN RED FLASH CAME OUT OF THE BUILDING AND THEN IT WOULD JUST GO ALL AROUND THE BUILDING ON BOTH SIDES AS FAR AS I COULD SEE.

THESE POPPING SOUNDS AND THE EXPLOSIONS WERE GETTING BIGGER, GOING BOTH UP AND DOWN AND THEN ALL AROUND THE BUILDING. I WENT INSIDE AND TOLD EVERYBODY THAT THE OTHER BUILDING OR THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION OCCURRING UP THERE AND SAID THINK WE HAVE ANOTHER MAJOR EXPLOSION. I DONT KNOW IF WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE SAFE HERE.�

you cant be that distracted!

please! think before you open your mouth!

quick to give judgment thought.

and wrong again....

now you gonna promise that you gonna be more alert and pay more attention to what is going on in the world?

i'll try to remember your advice next time wise sage

Conspiracy Files 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylwz3EqpgcU

i thought this was interesting. it compares conspiracy theorists and the official explanations. it's objective and unbiased, so it shouldn't upset anyone. it doesn't take the side of the 9/11 "truthers" or those that believe the official version (popular mechanics, etc.).

lets hope not, the more you people talk about this shit the less believable it becomes!

I think that "truthers" do way more harm to any sort of revolution in this country than good.

Have you seen the videos on youtube of them interrupting Bill Maher or Clinton? I've posted comments explaining that annoying people and seeming hostile is no way to get people to hear your messages.

And I get all the replies in my mailbox like, You fucking sheep, go watch fox news. Or You fucking dickhead, people are listening.

No, they aren't.

Everyone hates you.

""""""""""""""You mean '24' isn't true," Co-host Page Kelly inquired, referring to Fox's national security-themed prime time hit, starring Kiefer Sutherland as CIA agent Jack Bauer. "'24's my favorite show."

"It is a little bit of a let down," agreed Greg Kelly."""""""""

haha

what a unreal world.

Rockets fired from Woolworths, to WTC.

Next time you go shopping at Woolies...have a think about this.....

Quotes Relating to a Missile Firing Off the Roof of the Woolworth Building.

Another Conspiracy theory? - check out some of the sourses of these reports. - one of them is fro mthe 911 Comission itself on the subject.

http://www.orbwar.com/woolworth/

http://www.infowars.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1364&sid=bef62639a4d65f72e084eafc6461ef7d

i feel sorry for you "truthers", because you're spending so much effort in vain and futility.

i'm assuming your "ulimate goal" is to expose "proof" to the public, have history rewritten so that your version becomes the "official" account of the 9/11 attacks, and that all involved in the "inside job" get criminally prosecuted and sentenced to prison/death.

because there was no "inside job", you'll never "expose" anything, the official explanation of what happened will remain the official version with perhaps a few minor add-ons and revisions over time, and no one from the supposed "inside job" will be put in jail for the reasons you are asserting.

you're going to be spending your entire lives fighting for something that doesn't exist.

theo, you and i both know that's no true.

you and i both know that there are some

truths that implicate to the highest reaches of our govt and others.

the ISI connection to mohammed atta, the ISI head in D.C. the morning of 9/11.

all the patriots wwho are on the inside coming forward saying it's an inside job.

you know there is something there....

btw: i have loose change final cut for you. i'll upload it if you'd like.

Sorry guys, Theo is dead on here.

Neither of those sites you gave me work Casek.

Probably because it was unreliable nonsense in the first place.

Some radical site talking about 9-11, and on the same page talking about Fluoride, Illuminati, reptilian conspiracy theories means nothing to me.

Worst case scenreo, the Illuminai organization is as real and dangerous as all you people make it out to be.

Why the fuck am I going to focus on that shit knowing there isn't a god damn thing I can do about it.

And seriously, call me one of the "Sheeple" that you truthers love to call people. It makes no difference to me. I'd rather fight battles that I have a chance of winning.

I think it might be fun to educate myself about that shit. But I would hardly obsess over it.

*Edit

And this was by no means supposed to be an attack on you personally Casek. I've had a lot of arguments about this shit recently. Tense.

all the patriots wwho are on the inside coming forward saying it's an inside job.

please do, that would be appreciated.

what is your review?

how did you get it. weren't they supposed to release it on 9/11/07?

The ISI is not our friend. They would actually be the opposite of our friend. I think enemy is the categorization I am searching for. The fact that their bureaucrats sit around a conference table and have coffee with our bureaucrats and talk in vague terms about “unity and cooperation” means nothing. But in their masterful plan to stage 911 they slip up, and have one of the key conspirators in Washington on the same day? Seems like a big detail for them to miss.

Seriously, the big deal seems to be ZOMG BUILDING 7 FELL AND NOTHING HIT IT!

Don't you think if this was huge intercontinental conspiricy they could have made something hit that building?

"Oh fuck, they never got that plane to hit 7 like we planned. Fuck it blow it up anyways, they are too busy looking at the big ones over there."

Shit is nonsense.

im not completly sure at this point if the towers were blown up.we can never be sure of anything.the skeptiscism comes from the comment about how generators were ignited in tower 7.i know for damn sure that 7 did nt have gas filled generators all over it.

why was the evidence taken away so quickly, yet 6 years later we havent even gotten the first floor up.

why does bill maher refuse to comment about all the inconsitencies?

the popular mechanics issue is susposed to be very scientific.i have the copy of it.

the metal burning statistics do not hold up.

what does the person who built the building to code have to say?

have any of you ever burnt 120 octane?

i'll tell you it burns up in an instant.just like gas.its not gonna burn for 2 hours.maybe 5 minutes after the immediate explosion.rugs and 10 couches do not create 1800 degree fires.

how many times have they expieremented with planes flying into buildings and the boss in charge said, well...you know...

.all the evidence provided im amazed it is not re opened.

also, this could be extremly detrimental if this was to proved true.

i bet there is a think tank out there guessing what would happen if the info was released.

then again the world is alot smaller than we think.

i want answers damnit!