why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's true. you chomsky followers are like cultists. you act like the man is a god.

that is one huge mistake after another.

1st mistake is to believe any man is 100% correct on absolutely everything.

2nd mistake is to try and defend a left wing faggot like chomsky who obviously has his head up his ass and cares not about you or anyone else (including his own countrymen).

i don't think he's infallible at all.

all you can ever do is make ad hominem arguments and stupid generalisations casek its really sad get some sense

why don't you stop being a follower and try to be a leader?

ese: i don't use those peoples deaths for my benefit. all i want is the truth and my country back.

why don't you stop being a follower and try to be a leader?

that really sums you up nicely casek. So egotistical and foolhardy that you can't accept the possibility that others may be right and you wrong, and you'd rather be a wrong, blind, leader of blind men than someone who can respect other peoples ideas and opinions.

you know i could accuse you orf 'jocking' Ron Paul and being a Ron Paul cultist and all the other stupid things you have to say about me just because i agree with Chomsky and admire him. But i don't.

I just accept that you admire and respect the man and agree with his views, i don't accuse you of being a sheep or a 'follower'. You really need to grow up and accept it that someone else might have something to offer and stop cutting everyone else down to try to build yourself up just because they disagree with you on one, two or a million things.

And now is the time for a two way match.

In the left corner is:Casek (Roddy Piper) Man of Mis-theories

and in the right corner is : Yumone (China) women of strength

the prize of this match is "THE BELT OF WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK?"

ding ding motherfuckers

Seriously, some of you guys need to realize that each of you have your own opinions about some things and leave it at that.

Another anniversary in New York and our new main tourist attraction will be no more by next year at this time.

The public, complacent as ever enjoying cheap oil.

Scenes of celebration and hope on the news all day.

Various politicians pushing their own agenda in remembrance.

Our young still being maimed and killed before they can buy a beer legally.

aussies for anzus was about 8 fucking dropkicks who had a guard of about 400 cops to protect them from every other person out in the city for APEC.

speaking of APEC i was so dissapointed in Sydney's gutless protesting/rioting effort. I was hoping to see mad shit like that south korean dude who immolated himself at one of the recent APECs

aussies for anzus was about 8 fucking dropkicks who had a guard of about 400 cops to protect them from every other person out in the city for APEC.

speaking of APEC i was so dissapointed in Sydney's gutless protesting/rioting effort. I was hoping to see mad shit like that south korean dude who immolated himself at one of the recent APECs

Yes, well... Rioting and stuff can tarnish the reputation, and you get called a feral. LOL!

Violence is not the way. But of course sometimes violence is needed, but I don't see how a few people rioting in the streets will defeat the NWO.

The way to defeat this NWO seems really difficult... But if everyone knew the depth of the situation... Workers in whole industries would have a strike, and take the NWOs finance away from them. (That's if everyone was UNITED, and were a bit more like the French, in terms of 'revolution.')

Another way to cause havoc to the NWO, would be to get 100 - 200 people to get into the federal reserve bank, and DEMAND something to be done.

What you would do, is get people to walk in as if they are doing normal business, then when the time is right, block the entrance.

If I had 400 people... I'd strike the federal reserve bank, and the major power station. LOL!

The only problem, is that you get labeled a terrorist strait away, and then it's shoot to kill.

SO, on top of 200 people, you would need the proper media coverage, so people would support your effort.... And then even with that, you need a reason to do such an act.

I think that some Americans should do this... and demand strait answers for all of the shit they have been dragged though.

I mean seriously, how many more people have to die, until a few do the ultimate, and freeze the flow of cash going into the system???

No wonder, Bill Gates and a few other cunts are funding population control. No wonder, the NWO wants nearly all of us dead. Most humans are just so... Grrrr...!!!

Oh well. This time was bound to happen.

noewhan it's not hard to defeat the nwo, it is easy, what is hard is get people to help you defeat the nwo, unity makes real strength and that is what we need, we need to think as one.

some people still pay the income tax despite they know they are funding the military industrial complex that have been taken over by the nwo, they fear the nwo more than God? yes that is, they are submitting to them. live free or die?

there are many ways to fight the nwo, everyday, from anywhere, with your pocket, the way u spend money, the info you give others, but time is running short and thats why they will try another false flag, so be ready not scared.

peace

also have to research the owners of the companies, zionist are the ones who own most companies, example: ebay, the woman(jewish) owner there donates huge amounts for that republican candidate romney the one that think we should put more people in guantanamo bay, and she also donates(philanthropist) to various organization, and of course the zionist regime.

the oil thing too, buy citgo only to support venezuela and its revolutionary process.

the rest of the gas companies are all nwo owned.

violent protests are a waste of time, it makes the the people that stand for a cause like animals and gives a chance for the tyrants to dismiss their request...for a few, because not all want chaos, it's a few who start the problem.

Yes, well... Rioting and stuff can tarnish the reputation, and you get called a feral. LOL!

Violence is not the way. But of course sometimes violence is needed, but I don't see how a few people rioting in the streets will defeat the NWO.

The way to defeat this NWO seems really difficult... But if everyone knew the depth of the situation... Workers in whole industries would have a strike, and take the NWOs finance away from them. (That's if everyone was UNITED, and were a bit more like the French, in terms of 'revolution.')

Another way to cause havoc to the NWO, would be to get 100 - 200 people to get into the federal reserve bank, and DEMAND something to be done.

What you would do, is get people to walk in as if they are doing normal business, then when the time is right, block the entrance.

If I had 400 people... I'd strike the federal reserve bank, and the major power station. LOL!

The only problem, is that you get labeled a terrorist strait away, and then it's shoot to kill.

SO, on top of 200 people, you would need the proper media coverage, so people would support your effort.... And then even with that, you need a reason to do such an act.

I think that some Americans should do this... and demand strait answers for all of the shit they have been dragged though.

I mean seriously, how many more people have to die, until a few do the ultimate, and freeze the flow of cash going into the system???

No wonder, Bill Gates and a few other cunts are funding population control. No wonder, the NWO wants nearly all of us dead. Most humans are just so... Grrrr...!!!

Oh well. This time was bound to happen.

the funny hting is i no hsit think this post could be used as evidence to have you arrested and incarcerated indefinitely under anti-terror laws.

reads like incitememnt to commit terrorist acts to me :D