why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

the taliban actually offered up bin laden a couple of times. we didn't take them up on it.

opium is bigger business than you think, my friend. and politicians don't care about the productivity of the masses. they would rather them be dumbed down (i.e. anti-depressants).

The US wanted Bin Laden on their terms unconditionally, along with other demands, such as all other al-Qaeda leaders turned over and the disbanding of all al-Qaeda camps. The only thing the Taliban offered was to send Bin Laden to Pakistan to be put on trial under an Islamic court.

The US knew their demands would be almost impossible to meet. They knew the Taliban isn't just going to waltz into al Qaeda camps and take bin Laden without a fight. They knew the Taliban couldn't and wouldn't want to close down the al Qaeda camps -- it would've only caused infighting between al Qaeda and the Taliban, which is what they didn't want. It's just a pretext the US always throws out there to make it seem like "well we tried diplomacy but they wouldn't listen, so we'll bomb and invade them anyway." Which is all they wanted.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the other thread was closed:

drunken:

^Enough said.

But obviously you're just a thick headed idiot with "tunnel vision" who refuses to accept reality. (Theo)

You're a fucking idiot that refuses to see multiple sides of an argument. You act in the nature of a totalitarian and a fasist when you refuse to see opposing views. I know you don't look at differing viewpoints before makign a conclusion, because you're asking rudimentary questions about 9/11 that have been easily debunked. I'm pretty sure you've never read the 9/11 Commission Report, a report that both Obama and Ron Paul support. Yumone was 100% correct when stated that he, an Australian, knows more about American politics than you. The stuff you were saying about Ron Paul showed you knew nothing about him. That's the problem when you're narrowminded with tunnel-vision -- you already had in your mind that Ron Paul was a neocon, someone that supported the Iraq War, and is a non-libertarian -- all on the sole and ignorant basis that he is in the Republican party.

i often wonder why theo won't tell us what he is studying to become?

I often wonder why you never asked, yet expect me to be a mindreader and belt out an answer?

Since the other thread was closed:

drunken:

You're a fucking idiot that refuses to see multiple sides of an argument. You act in the nature of a totalitarian and a fasist when you refuse to see opposing views. I know you don't look at differing viewpoints before makign a conclusion, because you're asking rudimentary questions about 9/11 that have been easily debunked. I'm pretty sure you've never read the 9/11 Commission Report, a report that both Obama and Ron Paul support. Yumone was 100% correct when stated that he, an Australian, knows more about American politics than you. The stuff you were saying about Ron Paul showed you knew nothing about him. That's the problem when you're narrowminded with tunnel-vision -- you already had in your mind that Ron Paul was a neocon, someone that supported the Iraq War, and is a non-libertarian -- all on the sole and ignorant basis that he is in the Republican party.

I often wonder why you never asked, yet expect me to be a mindreader and belt out an answer?

i recall asking you long ago and your refused.

so, what is it?

i really don't recall you asking or me "refusing". you have a link? but, majoring in journalism with a news-ed emphasis, minor in psych. expected to complete degree by early next summer.

odd, i was thinking that it must be journalism or english.

got any idea where you want to work after finishing?

Anyone see that 2 hour long "9/11 Conspiracy Theories" show on the history channel last night? It laid to rest a lot of the Loose Change claims... it's going to be on again on Saturday.

While searching YouTube to see if anyone put it up I saw some half wit already calling it propaganda.

For the the majority.. CONSPIRACY THEORISTS DON'T ACCEPT CONTRARY EVIDENCE WHEN THEY SEE AND HEAR IT. Just like the religious...

Anyone see that 2 hour long "9/11 Conspiracy Theories" show on the history channel last night? It laid to rest a lot of the Loose Change claims... it's going to be on again on Saturday.

While searching YouTube to see if anyone put it up I saw some half wit already calling it propaganda.

For the the majority.. CONSPIRACY THEORISTS DON'T ACCEPT CONTRARY EVIDENCE WHEN THEY SEE AND HEAR IT. Just like the religious...

it most certainly is full of lies and bullshit. same dipshit that got close to michael jackson and got him to say sleeping in the same bed with children is ok, then he outed jackson like he was some sort of freak produced the 9/11 thing for history channel.

it' bullshit and it put nothing to rest.

i suggest you watch that firefighter video..

it most certainly is full of lies and bullshit.

How would you know? You haven't even seen it. Thanks for proving my point.

same dipshit that got close to michael jackson and got him to say sleeping in the same bed with children is ok, then he outed jackson like he was some sort of freak produced the 9/11 thing for history channel.

Ok... that might be true, I'm not going to bother looking into that. I thought the show was laid out very well, fairly up to date and not your typical History Channel show.

it' bullshit and it put nothing to rest.

Proving my point yet again.

i suggest you watch that firefighter video..

I did. Pure speculation. This is what conspiracy theories thrive on, instead of evidence.

ok vanfullofretards:

bill doyle, representative of the largest 9/11 families group

"If you want to believe what they want to snow you under on like the 9/11 Commission - that's a total fallacy,"

"The continuing cover-up is beyond belief,"

"It looks like there was a conspiracy behind 9/11 if you really look at all the facts - a lot of families now feel the same way."

popular mechanics has a stake in the history channel via a&e. that was never mentioned.

they misquoted norman mineta

they breezed over the molten steel under the rubble

http://select.nytimes.com/search/restricted/article?res=F30E11FF3E590C718CDDAB0894DA404482

ignored that pakistans ISI chief and his role

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO206A.html

I gotta see this. You know what time it's coming on?

yes! the history channel 911 documentary!

there's is something they did, which the 911 deniers should take as an example of how wicked these people are, not ignorant, because a mistake like this one cant be made!

look at this article it will tell you what im talking about

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/220807_joke_website.htm

(watch out with the website of "jews did 911" if you click on the link the music is loudddddd)

Sooo in your own little paranoid delusional world prison planet is more credible than Popular Mechanics which has been around since 1902? IT IS NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE THAT EVERYONE WHO DENIES YOU CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE IN ON "TRYING TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH". If you guys really had a sound case for your claims it would be known. Period. But once again, just like the religious, nothing will persuade you.

BTW- on that "jews did 9/11" thing when they showed that screen only once in the show they weren't associating it with "the 9/11 truth movement" as prison planet claims. They were talking about anti-semitic hate directly after 9/11.

Yea I saw that on the history channel. They debunked every single one. Some of the claims were fuckin flat out lies or completly wrong.

Also, I thought it was funny that the faggot from loose change got all his shit debunked so he has to make another video with even stupider shit in it. That one got debunked too so now hes making a third. Keep trying dude.

its all propaganda techniques, because that screen saying jews did 911 doesnt belong nowhere in a documentary about 911 conspiracy theories, because its not a theory...also, no one said anything but you, you where stupid enough to reply trying to sound like you know what is that suppost to mean...

remember we dont do it for personal gain, we are not trying to proove we are smarter, the answers are there and you deny it because you are too busy with your limited fun time.

you are a generalizer so harder if you want to learn.

Oh yea, and its funny when the 9/11 handjobs point out interveiws of people going "YEEAAA IT SOUNDED LIKE A BOMB!"

Oh really? The guy who works for Roto-fucking-Rooters or a TV repair shop is now a bomb technician that knows what controlled explosions sound like? Oh ok.

and one of tehir "experts" was no such thing. why don't you look at some of the backgrounds of debunkers.

I think the main point is this...

WTC 1 2 and 7 were 'charged with explosives'

Larry got them just before the attack... Marvin got the job for head of security.

Lets name names... WHY did this shit happen?

Bush (Whole god damn family)

Larry Silverstein

Rudy Gulliani

Rockefellers

Rothschilds

and few more... but they are mainly responsible.

Originally Posted by Spitfire15 (View Original Post)

Oh yea, and its funny when the 9/11 handjobs point out interveiws of people going "YEEAAA IT SOUNDED LIKE A BOMB!"

Oh really? The guy who works for Roto-fucking-Rooters or a TV repair shop is now a bomb technician that knows what controlled explosions sound like? Oh ok.

Hahah!

Too bad the universities picked up CLASSIC signs of controlled demolition on their seismographs or whatever... (its explained in AJ film 'Martial Law')

Not to mention the thermate/mite residue found.

Like people have said on AJs station... 'If people haven't figured it out for themselves by now, they are in big trouble.'

It was explained in that show that there is absolutely no way they could have hid and setup aaaalll those explosives, wires, charges etc. before the planes hit, and then placed them in the same exact spots where the planes hit. Once again, not possible.

there were various closing of the trade centers in the months and weeks before 9/11.

various employees witnessed strange men coming and going. they were there under the excuse of repairing the elevators. lots of drilling in areas where the support beams are.

you're just as ridiculous as that bullshit "journalism" on that program.

Here's a theory: Maybe the buildings were wired for demolition months or years before, just in case something caused structural damage that made it impossible to repair the building or demolish it cleanly and safely. I don't know why they would cover that up, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Here's a theory: Maybe the buildings were wired for demolition months or years before, just in case something caused structural damage that made it impossible to repair the building or demolish it cleanly and safely. I don't know why they would cover that up, but I'm just throwing it out there.

i don't know why they would do that, nor do i know of a case of anyone every doing such a thing, but it is an idea no one has ever mentioned anything about.

you would think that would violate various safety laws, etc., though.

anyhow, i'm sure all of you know that marvin bush had the security contract up until the day of 9/11, when it ended at 7:00a.m.