marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I never said wwc was bad,i had mad respect for them they had this cool roller by 7-11 and off 95 but i never got a pic,and i agree with the kid that said flix only instead of booking i actully like to see stuff since im stuck in chesterfield alot.I hate cops too,you know since i am one

I never said wwc was bad,i had mad respect for them they had this cool roller by 7-11 and off 95 but i never got a pic,and i agree with the kid that said flix only instead of booking i actully like to see stuff since im stuck in chesterfield alot.I hate cops too,you know since i am one

i heard that they eat their young and then make necklaces out of the bones :eek:

NO,i am not a police officer,cop,bacon,pig,cherry top,ghost,agent,FBI,fuzz.

Im sorry i said a toyish thing like what does a crew mean,got damn honestly im just a kid who use to live in richmond,fell in love with graffiti and moved out to chesterfield and isnat up on richmonds scene.So im really intrested in it and my friend is even starting a site soon and i wanted to get information about it.he taught me alot and i just like crews.Its sad that you cant even ask ?s anymore.Like i dont blame yall its a fuck the cops thing,and yea i mean i wouldnt talk to someone i thought was a cop ether.But does that answer it,NO i am not.I SWEAR

who the fuck is debbie allen?and please dont let me stop you from posting flix,honetsly i was so happy to find a site with flix,fuck dude seriosly i wont post anymore if it will kill this thread,just keep this alive with flix man,and i will soon too just need to make it to my dads were theres actully Richmond

every yuppie in the fan district association knows about this website. anyone can look at this shit. i wouldnt be suprised if there are a number of vigilante property owners on here chattin it up. i bet if i were a shitty old yuppie i could read about 5 pages of this website and pick up on graffiti slang and no one would know.

"yo foolz lets see some flickies of more graffiti on private property! werd up !"

Debbie had always wanted to be a police officer. She started with the Department at age 19 as a police support officer. She was not able to start with the Department as a patrol officer until 21. She started in patrol with Second Precinct. From Field Services she was transferred to the Organized Crime Vice Unit. After her service with Organized Crime she worked as a detective in the Violent Crimes Unit. She is currently assigned to Property Crimes with the Graffiti Team. Detective Allen says: “Just by talking with someone on the phone concerning a crime against them, then a while later they start talking about something personal, and you feel you have helped them simply by listening to them.”