marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Debbie had always wanted to be a police officer. She started with the Department at age 19 as a police support officer. She was not able to start with the Department as a patrol officer until 21. She started in patrol with Second Precinct. From Field Services she was transferred to the Organized Crime Vice Unit. After her service with Organized Crime she worked as a detective in the Violent Crimes Unit. She is currently assigned to Property Crimes with the Graffiti Team. Detective Allen says: “Just by talking with someone on the phone concerning a crime against them, then a while later they start talking about something personal, and you feel you have helped them simply by listening to them.”

Dont quote people about my life unless you pay the fee... jerk

the law is so cool. i love how those fuckers waste huge amounts of money to cover some graff that was painted on a shity wall or bridge rendering it officially back to its normal shitty drab self. I, for one, would like to look at nothing instead of something...:rolleyes: Everyone knows richmond doesn't need to spend money on any serious types of crimes.:huh:

Diss thread iz retarded..don't ya'll have AIM? Yo Lulu...ya man Rilo spilt Zima on my Newports at the club. Ima have to murdah his face when I see him.

Pozt som flix. The only one should B worried bout the Pigz up on the 12oz iz that nigga General Salt.

Wetback Brown..son i luv you but you gotta return my Avirex. Holla at me doggie.