marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pedestrian if you're a cop, you're not a very intelligent one...after pages of people talking shit and pointing out why its so obvious that you're not who you say you are, you continue to post stolen pictures and just be an all around blithering idiot...you need to just give up....oh yeah whats up with those panda terror squad flix, those dudes are all city

Yall are some silly mother fuckers.Yes im richmond1/No im not a cop yall are so fucking stupid.Stolen pics?everyone of those i took myself im laughing my ass off at how dumb yall are.You call me a cop and call me a pig.Yet im the only guy in here posting pictures.Do you really thinka cop would try this hard?I asked a ? and someone freaked hes probaly a cop.Some of yall mother fuckers are probaly cops covering yourselfs up.I dont care this thread is dead im not posting anymore fuck yall seriously,have fun talking shit baout whos a cop and who isant paronoid cock suckeing mother fuckers.Wish i hadent wasted my time

if you don't want people to think you're flix are stolen (which they most definatly are), then post something we havn't seen, in fact lets see that new burner YOU did, i heard its fire....and i'm sure i can speak for most of us when i say that we are deeply hurt and offended by you're insults and you're presence will be sorely missed

if you don't want people to think you're flix are stolen (which they most definatly are), then post something we havn't seen, in fact lets see that new burner YOU did, i heard its fire....and i'm sure i can speak for most of us when i say that we are deeply hurt and offended by you're insults and you're presence will be sorely missed

The fuck are you talking about,and its just so funny cause it makes me laugh cause i took those pcitures like last year yall some funny mother fuckers