marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

groupies .... juss groupies

aint even graffers on this shit juss kids takin pictures ... prolly buying cans like LAMESSSSSSS ahahahahhaha faggets go to a real place n do graff not virginia haha virginia FUCKKKK YOU, do somethin other then talk shit n ill fuckk yall up

bitch ass dick ridin groupies

Mother fucker come to Richmond and walk around talkin shit about Va.

You wouldnt last around here very long

Get over dude, your a piece of Northeast shit that no one wants around here trust me Va heads rock this ''hick'' state just as hard as any other heads

And to say Aest isnt graffiti is like sayin Eazy-E aint gangster rap

Paint. the comments you make are based on YOUR particuar opinion..Which you are more than intitled to. But , some. In my opinion are a bit foolish and or childish = toy.

Kids on this, or any other thread on 12oz , are going to trash talk.

The key is to do your own thing .. And so eliquently put earlier : Let your artwork make the statement..

Although , I am curious to see some of your artwork..

ooo did I get to u ??? loll yall aint no wat gutter is you don't noe wat grimey is u see new york n mock them fake ass east coast motha fuckas I didn't say fuck all va graffers juss most are fake .... phone , sigh,dick,elk,nekst,eye, them cats put it down .... so suck a fuckin dick BITCH ! imma let my paintin do the talkin I kame on here friendly and yall wanna akt like assholes juss kuz imma outsider no hospitality wat so ever tisk tisk