marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

dude dick u are one cool mothafucka u put it the way it is I thank u for that .... imma try n post pix but u see im on this piece of shit phone I did that red burner type shit on the last page I think it was im juss now gettin my can cantrol bak kuz I didn't noe there was a culture out here .... but I guess I was wrong so juss recently I been paintin again ... check it and more will kome like I said I aint the best and I aint the worst juss a kid that digs paint ..... peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

make sure to check out "luggage" this sunday for you rappers heads. i'm sure they will have a bunch of size small t-shirts for all you ladies who post on here. if you missed the toads place shit come out to this. it's 5 dollars. there should be lots of sluts.

Mar 25 2008 9:00P

TOADS PLACE Richmond VA

Mar 30 2008 10:00P

CARY ST. cafe richmond VA, Virginia

groupies .... juss groupies

aint even graffers on this shit juss kids takin pictures ... prolly buying cans like LAMESSSSSSS ahahahahhaha faggets go to a real place n do graff not virginia haha virginia FUCKKKK YOU, do somethin other then talk shit n ill fuckk yall up

bitch ass dick ridin groupies

this coming from the same dude that wanted to hook up with well known VA. writers.....dont that make YOU a GROUPIE...step the fuck off....VA. WILL HURT YOU ...HAVENT YOU SEEN OUR STATE FLAG...

AY wattup to everyone out there puttin it down I juss moved out ta VA from LA tryna see wassup wit tha graff movement out here in the east gotta give props to phone lyes hersey MC RVS WH TKO MAYHEM yall doin ur thing hit me up on the email if ne one wants to paint gettin kinda annoyin haviin to tell my brother every nite I wanna go out why I do graffiti and wat the point is so if you got some skill .... hit me up n we go for a mission or somethin ...

HAHAHAHA....YOU JUST PLAYED YOURSELF....CLOWN