marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I dont mean to be the one to call this out but would you consider that Keli a side bust? It would be a shame to see that Sigh bet buffed because of it.

Yes, it is a side bust, and it's not a good look. There are plenty of spots that don't have anything on them to paint.

He also went over the eye fill on fulton gas works next to hunt, which got gone over, then he went back and did one next to the fixed eye fill.

TOY

Yes, it is a side bust, and it's not a good look. There are plenty of spots that don't have anything on them to paint.

He also went over the eye fill on fulton gas works next to hunt, which got gone over, then he went back and did one next to the fixed eye fill.

TOY

Glad to see people still having respect or as cliche as this sounds but sticking to the rules of the game.

TOY

You must not know full details, you certainly dont know your history. The eye was capped and it wasn't the first time. Where the new stuff is now was untouched before,... Side bust? I guess all the heads at Fulton gas are sidebustas too right? You sound like the real toy punk!

You must not know full details, you certainly dont know your history. The eye was capped and it wasn't the first time. Where the new stuff is now was untouched before,... Side bust? I guess all the heads at Fulton gas are sidebustas too right? You sound like the real toy punk!

I know plenty of history. The eye had a gold tag on it that said "lepercan", which had almost totally faded away. That's it.

I hear you had the same attention seeking techniques in Houston. Maybe you should go back there.

I know plenty of history. The eye had a gold tag on it that said "lepercan", which had almost totally faded away. That's it.

I hear you had the same attention seeking techniques in Houston. Maybe you should go back there.

You're barking up the wrong tree man, I wouldn't mess with that psycho.

Thats one thing I never understood if you dont like it then why take the time to put your two cents in? I mean it goes back to the sand box.If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it all but whatever Ill let you go back to figuring out how coloring in between the lines work and those rabbit ears on your laces.