marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

mono, hq, and goose went pretty far, wonder what fate they met

ripped apart by wild mongooses while painting a vre track in manassas im afraid. just goes to show you that there is very little to be gained in painting graffiti anywhere, but especially anywhere in virginia. 'cause of all the wild man eating mongooses and all...

and deers. a fucking deer ran right infront of my car one time and was not giving a fuck about the possibility of getting ran the fuck over. those things are bold as shit out here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fun fact about Sion, HQ, Mono, Ir, and the rest of the NMA heads: they sucked. Blank walls > walls that they ruined. Footsteps is completely right about graffiti in Northern Virginia: it's irrelevant. There is no reason to paint the suburbs when there is such a big city so close with a dying graffiti scene. I guess what I'm trying to say is that graffiti belongs in the city. Putting that extra ten bucks in your tank or on your SmarTrip is worth it because DC needs it. DC needs more graffiti. Northern Virginia will be bombed, it's simply inevitable... but it should be as a result of a lack of spots in the city, not because people are afraid to get out and walk blocks. I realize that this is the Virginia thread, but figured I'd share my feelings on the matter.

Fun fact about Sion, HQ, Mono, Ir, and the rest of the NMA heads: they sucked. Blank walls > walls that they ruined. Footsteps is completely right about graffiti in Northern Virginia: it's irrelevant. There is no reason to paint the suburbs when there is such a big city so close with a dying graffiti scene. I guess what I'm trying to say is that graffiti belongs in the city. Putting that extra ten bucks in your tank or on your SmarTrip is worth it because DC needs it. DC needs more graffiti. Northern Virginia will be bombed, it's simply inevitable... but it should be as a result of a lack of spots in the city, not because people are afraid to get out and walk blocks. I realize that this is the Virginia thread, but figured I'd share my feelings on the matter.

Keep your feelings to yourself homo.... A LOT of ill writers came out of NORTHERN VA and put in a ridiculous amount of work in NOVA... unless your one of them I'd hold off on sharing your heart felt feelings... Some of us got locked up and still crushed for decades after only to hear your bullshit opinion... thefuckupalready..........

nma.. the kinda cats that would cross you out but wouldn't accept an invite to the lot to line up to fight the kid... BITCHES.... yall should feel blessed we never crossed tracks on the line....

diggin the mtc fellas...