marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just want everyone on this page except nuclear bummer to hear me say, you don't know shit, everything posted on this page is really really bad, that is literally the definition of sidebusting, none of you are doing anything serious or making moves, graffiti is dead in Richmond for now, and you are bad at graffiti. You won't believe me, I know it's really just not even possibly true in your head, but I'm telling you so you hear it anyway. Now back to what you were doing

I just want everyone on this page except nuclear bummer to hear me say, you don't know shit, everything posted on this page is really really bad, that is literally the definition of sidebusting, none of you are doing anything serious or making moves, graffiti is dead in Richmond for now, and you are bad at graffiti. You won't believe me, I know it's really just not even possibly true in your head, but I'm telling you so you hear it anyway. Now back to what you were doing

So you think what you have to type on 12oz means anything? I dont care for the "reputation" you have behind your name or what you have to say so I'm going to continue to do thing and hope you take the time out of your day to look at it and come on 12oz and not mean shit again is a post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...