marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Color schemes?

I have nothing to say to that. From what I've seen hes used almost every american accent, rusto and krylon colors you can get your hands on. That goes for the in betweeen colors as well.

R? and E?

For one there isnt much you can do to the letter R or E highr or lower case with out losing its form and being able to be read.

Im not sitting here backing him up to look cool or any of that shit and I know hes a grown man and can fight his own battles but this conversation to me is strictly home grown. I grew up seeing red and mako and all those cats for years now. So go back to the 90's and up to date and see how many styles red has performed.

Bump red and the whole norfolk zoo.

Bump the days when FM was still alive and so on.

Please exscuse me if I'm wrong dunnie.

dance-o.gif

Red gets better with ever flick I see. Let it be reconized that Red and Rezist are BOTH talented, and have maaad love for the game. Im DOWN with acquiring style and making it your own. Of course everyone bites and that's the nature of evolution. I get influenced by; smk, cycle, dotcom, hunt, ewok, jick, jurne, Ichobod, and castro. a nibble here, a gobble there. Bump newer writers paying homage to more experienced ones. For example...

(faggot "street art" stencil warning....)

http://delontin1.wordpress.com/2008/02/21/kilroy-was-here/

http://blog.papermonster.net/posts/view/109/potty-trained-at-gunpoint-washington-dc-saturday-s

Now that's biting/homage to old skool heads.

Im down with whats doin in Tidewater. keep it up.

Red gets better with ever flick I see. Let it be reconized that Red and Rezist are BOTH talentedQUOTE]

....uve never seen a bad red piece...it only gets better cuz u dont know shit...n ur the only 1 that needs 2 recognize their talent....cuz weve known that shit fur years...

...this shit strickly 4 the dark horse...i swear u primates even look at this imma melt ur skull with my telepathy...via the interweb....

NO MORE FUCKEN CHATIN. START PAINTING AND STOP CHEERLEADING OTHER WRITERS. SOME YOU GUYS R INFATUATED WITH THESE FORUMS. STFU GRAB A CAN AND GET SILLY. CHATTIN HERE AINT GRAFFITI. AND THIS SHIT IS A FUCKEN GAME TO ME, CUZ IM IN IT TO DEFEAT AND OVERTHROW.

Isecond that!

NO MORE FUCKEN CHATIN. START PAINTING AND STOP CHEERLEADING OTHER WRITERS. SOME YOU GUYS R INFATUATED WITH THESE FORUMS. STFU GRAB A CAN AND GET SILLY. CHATTIN HERE AINT GRAFFITI. AND THIS SHIT IS A FUCKEN GAME TO ME, CUZ IM IN IT TO DEFEAT AND OVERTHROW.

HAHAHA THIS GUY IS A COMEDIAN.....

This is how we do. Get at us.