marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You do realize that by leaving richmond because you got made fun of too much only to come back on here and talk shit and make horribly wrong assumptions really shows a lot about your personality? Also you can't really brag on dissing one of notes freights after 90% of the freights / street spots you did here were dissed. Not only that but to wait til after you left town to start bragging about A freight you dissed really just makes you look like a 15 year old girl. If you haven't figured it out yet the only reason most people started dissing you was because of the stupid, immature, un thought out shit you said on this thread. Hopefully you take that advice with you to where ever you left to hide at.

• Like 1

YOUR a suburban boy it shows, nova probably, rich kid toy, what a better way to pass my day than piss off you fuckers and get paid. try to figure out how to hack my roller in the bottom yet bitches? I can't believe that was allyou had I'll run laps around your graffiti and brain with eloquence!

haha my dude if you wanna do something about it i'm sure you can arrange to see me while you're here if you haven't left. i dare you. i know you won't though ;). hope your eloquence works out for you

Why hasn't HUNT gotten back to me yet? Can someone please tell him that he has a pupil and admirer waiting for him. I doubt he gets on this website. Yes, it is homo.

Also, I didn't know that living in the suburbs, having money, and having a decent life was ever a bad thing? Nor did I ever know that it portrayed how much talent you have. Goddamnit, never not missing the memo.