Crazy Fucking Asians

not disgusting

croc meats aight, pig, cow, horse, snake, deer, octopus, rabbit, numerous birds, snails, ive eaten all kinds of shit, no ones offered me dog yet, not sure if i would try it. shit seems fucked up, yeah. but like its been said a million times already, its just the culture. how many of you assbags have done shrooms? grows in cow shit doesnt it? THATS gross. kids in third world country, eaten rotten corn cobs that they dug out of a landfill, every day. THATS fuckin gross. people are bitchin about dogs being slaughtered? think of how many eggs are consumed in a day, or how many eggs you've eaten in your life, never made it. HUMANS are disgusting, bottom line.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SO ALL YOU FUCKERS GOIN ON AND ON ABOUT ASIAN WOMEN BEING HOT SHOULD THINK TWICE. ASIAN CHICKS EAT DOG MEAT AND SMELL LIKE MSG AND GARLIC. GO STAND ON AN ELEVATOR WITH A GROUP OF KOREAN CHICKS AND TELL ME THE ELEVATOR DOESN'T SMELL LIKE GARLIC. IT DOES.

TRUE STORY.

White girls smell like Mayo and Wonderbread.

All girls are hot period final stop.

we definitely are withdrawn from the processes of getting the meat to our table. travelling in the 3rd world definitely gives you perspective on that.:eek:

Personally I have eaten lots of wierdness that would probably make you retch, like raw horse and a burrito filled of crickets. As they say, when in Can Tho....

^^^ sorry what I mean to say is that hot girls are hot no matter what race. believe me there are some good smelling Korean girls out there.

I don't like the smell of asian girls...it's not even bad, I just don't like it

Where's Lens when you need him?

Anybody who's had a pet pig can vouch that those fuckers are just as cool as pet dogs, minus the frisbee-catching capabilities. They're friendly, playful, protective of their master, and full of individual personality. They even wag their tails when they're happy, just like dogs.

They're also fucking delicious.

ha ha ha ha ha

Guest R@ndomH3ro

In travels to Korea I have seen the Dog markets, cages and cages filled with dogs for eating. If you saw these dogs you will know why they eat them......cause they are butt ugly. Also on the note.......ugly dogs are delicious!