threats

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cedric_51667.jpg

THIS IS THREATS PIMP... AND I'M SERIOUS ABOUT MINE, I'M SO SIN-SURR... NIGGA I'LL KILL YA AND CHOP YA UP PUT YA IN THE MATTRESS LIKE DRUG MONEY NIGGA...

WHATTUP... MOTHERFUCKA I KEEP THREE MOTHAFUCKAS WHAT? NIGGA ILL THROW A MOLOTOV COCKTAIL THREW YO MOMMAS MOMMAS HOUSE... NIGGA WHERE EVERYBODY LIVE? TAKE THE TEETH OUT YA MOUTH NIGGA CHEW YA FOOD UP AND PUT THE SHIT BACK IN YA MOUTH NIGGA AND HELP YA SWALLAH! NIGGA I TAKE A MOP HANDLE OFF NIGGA, AND SWEEP NIGGA... HOLD ON I'LL BE... NIGGA WHAT?

yeah i guess it'd be mad funny yo and all if my neighbor across the street hadn't been shot a couple weeks ago while standing in the front door of his house.

werd up cash.

i get uppity with that.

snitching is a death sentence around here.

Jones was then charged under federal racketeering and drug conspiracy statutes for his drug trafficking activities and for the three murders he committed while running his organization and for conspiracy to retaliate against witnesses from prison, including murder and attempted murder of witnesses. The government sought the death penalty. On May 27, 1998, Jones was convicted on all charges but the jury declined to impose the death penalty. He received a sentence of life without parole.

JUDGE JOHN M. GLYNN, BALTIMORE CITY COURT: Witness intimidation is chronic. It's endemic. It arises in most of the cases I try.

BROWN: (voice-over): More and more, witnesses are finding that what they saw can kill them.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Ann Hewell (ph) was trying to run up the steps. And then she was shot once in the back and twice in the back of the head.

In Baltimore, Rickey Prince, a 17-year-old who witnessed a gang murder and agreed to testify against the killer, was shot in the back of the head a few days after a prosecutor read Mr. Prince's name aloud in a packed courtroom.

And in each city, CD's and DVD's titled "Stop Snitching" have surfaced, naming some people street gangs suspect of being witnesses against them and warning that those who cooperate with the police will be killed. To underscore its message, the Baltimore DVD shows what appears to be three dead bodies on its back cover above the words "snitch prevention."

that game stop snitchin stop lyin dvd was the most fucking retarded thing Ive ever seen. the whole time' date=' I just sat there shaking my head in disbelief. I mean, I knew it would be bad, but DAMN.[/quote']

i liked it

what was so bad about it?

i thought it was funny/entertaining

tyhe last hour or so was kinda boring though

fuck em,dudes prolly gonna flake,crackheads are funny tho,we got em all over down here,shit,just last night some lady was shot down the street,they found her this morning naked as fuck,cops was rollin hard as fuck today

My best friend's crib is right in the middle of prolly the biggest crack neighborhood in the state, those muthafuckas are out there strong, all day. More than once his mom has woke me up in the morning to go get em out the backyard before she takes his lil brothers outside for school