So, did anyone actually see "Poseidon"?

Tyler Durden

How does this pile of horseshit end?

I went last night, and after wasting 1.5 hours of my life watching this travesty, the theatres power shut down just as they were about to climb up and out of the propeller shaft.

I mean, the movie sucked. I just feel like it was quite the slap in the face that after wasting all that time, I dont even know what the fucking hell happened to these fuckwads.

BTW: Richard Dreyfus stomping the Latino guys face in the elevator shaft and then being somewhat responsible for the Latino girl dying has led me to pen a letter to Mr. Dreyfus inquiring as to why he hates the Latino people and their proud hertiage so much.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Well, I did get 2 tickets to whatever movie I want.

But I still feel cheated that I wasted so much time on Poseidon.

I just need closure.

Burn the theater down, closure enough.

Where exactly did you get to? Did Dreyfus open the hatch yet?

Yes.

Russel is dead.

They just threw the gas tank in and blew up the propellers.

I can only assume that they all make it out alive, but I'm praying for something brutal and ironic to kill them all.

Ok, dig it, I don't know the young navy guys name, so, Hero throws the tank and it gets jammed crosswise on the hatch, something somethig, Hero gets slips into the hatch also all crosswise, finally the tank is freed, falls into the prop and big explosion, fire but all are saved. They climb out and they stand in the prop tube and look down, then... (did you guess another explosion way down under the ship? if so, You were correct!)... the ship starts it's final decent so they have to jump and our merry band swims towards an inflated life raft, as the ship fills, causing even more explosions the the whole thing tips up and rolls sending another huge wave towards our friends, now mostly in the raft Dreyfus is in trouble, will he get inside in time? Yes... everyone rides out the waves and appear about 10 feet away from the the very tip as it slips silently beneath the sea... close-up pan across everyone, so relieved and Hero fires a flare, red flare dissolves to blue/white spotlight, wide angle god's eye view of helicopters circling and locating the final 6, fade to black (or fade to credits, I forget, for me it was fade to exit)

oh, I'm probably a lot nicer in my criticism because I saw it as a matinee, fumed out and $5.50 always makes me more optimistic, plus an almost entirely deserted theater with stadium seating and a bad ass sound system insures a happier experince too.

what is this ship filled with C4 or what

it blows up at least once every 5 minutes, OR there are 5 minutes of straight explosions w/ the heros. Most of the explosions also seemed to come from the bridge and be colored green... fortunately there was still power enough for the monitor lights on the ballast tanks to steadily light one by one as they filled sequentially...

*Hey, so now I must know... that dude Valentine the face kicked... he was stowaway's boy?

Ok' date=' dig it, I don't know the young navy guys name, so, Hero throws the tank and it gets jammed crosswise on the hatch, something somethig, Hero gets slips into the hatch also all crosswise, finally the tank is freed, falls into the prop and big explosion, fire but all are saved. They climb out and they stand in the prop tube and look down, then... (did you guess another explosion way down under the ship? if so, You were correct!)... the ship starts it's final decent so they have to jump and our merry band swims towards an inflated life raft, as the ship fills, causing even more explosions the the whole thing tips up and rolls sending another huge wave towards our friends, now mostly in the raft Dreyfus is in trouble, will he get inside in time? Yes... everyone rides out the waves and appear about 10 feet away from the the very tip as it slips silently beneath the sea... close-up pan across everyone, so relieved and Hero fires a flare, red flare dissolves to blue/white spotlight, wide angle god's eye view of helicopters circling and locating the final 6, fade to black (or fade to credits, I forget, for me it was fade to exit)[/quote']

awesome, now I don't have to watch it!

*Hey, so now I must know... that dude Valentine the face kicked... he was stowaway's boy?

Stowaways boy was in the kitchen during the wave hitting.

I believe you actually see him get crushed by a bunch of carts of.... stuff.

Then I think the flashfire also shoots through the kitchen.

The elevator face kicking scene was fun though.

That and the fact that Dreyfus was somehow smashed in the face with a huge iron door and lived with no major injuries, while stowaway girl taps her head the corner of a table and starts gushing blood and drowns very shortly after.

Speaking of Dreyfus, I also laughed when he threw his phone in the water. Stop being such a melodramatic pansy you bitch. And do they address what it was that made Dreyfus re-neg on his decision to throw himself overboard as soon as he saw the wave approaching? If anything that shouldve made the moment even better for a suicide.

Still..... what a SHITTY movie.