May Day 2006. The Great American Boycott

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen i know noone reads my posts mostly cuz one i cant write for shit and 2nd im usually blasted and make no sense.

but seriously

sure its only for people who are here illegally.. but really DO you have ANY idea it is to get out here LEGALY?

you have to have mad chas in the bank, a good job etc etc. great income own land. and frankly if you have all that shit WHY the FUCK would u want to LEAVE where u live. since you already have a fucking great life.

do you know how many down as people ive met outside the

US excluding canada

that cannot even come to visit cuz of the regulations the governement puts on them.

DOWN as fucking people.

shit really fucking suck

put yourslef in their fucking shoes for once and forget about how easy of a life you have here

oh no i have to get next months rent

FUCK THAT

you RICH FUCKS

most motherfuckers live in places that are condemed! no power no light

but yeah they still manage to treat me a YANKEE in their eyes even tho i am spanish like a human being

and all you fuckers coem out here saying stupid crack like huhuhuh mexican this and that

you guys are garbage

people like you should be shot by that same illegal immigrant who crossed the border and became a 13

ok im done

now back to drinking.

illegals make the economy.

youre probably rich if you emigrate here by the rules

and mexicans do good work for their shit jobs

where did you get the idea that you gotta be rich to play by the rules. if the immigrants that came here legally were "rich," then why would they immigrate here in the first place if life was so grand where they were at. plenty of legal immigrants here aren't rich, but work just decent-paying blue collar jobs.

secondly there are many negative side effects, many of which i'll try not to get into. it's not just simply "what's it to you if a guy hops over the fence and works some shit job." there's more to it then that, especially when you consider the magnitude of millions of others doing the same thing.

yeah, fuck hoping over fences and stealing my medicare!

play by the rules, you fucking illegals!

Sincerely,

Graffiti Vandal

anyways, I was watching Fox News and they were interviewing Latinos at protests, and the anchor would essentially argue against and discredit everything they said. at one point he even said "george bush is on your side, don't you get that?"

get the fuck out of here (whitey)

without laws and politics' date=' we wouldn't have a basis for an orderly and constructive society.[/quote']

WORD DUN, CAUSE SOCIETY IS MAD CONSTRUCTIVE RIGHT NOW!. as far as order goes. the order that society is in right now is the exact fucking problem, and its working in the favor of americas hierarchy, not the people who actually work.

listen i know noone reads my posts mostly cuz one i cant write for shit and 2nd im usually blasted and make no sense.

but seriously

sure its only for people who are here illegally.. but really DO you have ANY idea it is to get out here LEGALY?

you have to have mad chas in the bank, a good job etc etc. great income own land. and frankly if you have all that shit WHY the FUCK would u want to LEAVE where u live. since you already have a fucking great life.

do you know how many down as people ive met outside the

US excluding canada

that cannot even come to visit cuz of the regulations the governement puts on them.

DOWN as fucking people.

shit really fucking suck

put yourslef in their fucking shoes for once and forget about how easy of a life you have here

oh no i have to get next months rent

FUCK THAT

you RICH FUCKS

most motherfuckers live in places that are condemed! no power no light

but yeah they still manage to treat me a YANKEE in their eyes even tho i am spanish like a human being

and all you fuckers coem out here saying stupid crack like huhuhuh mexican this and that

you guys are garbage

people like you should be shot by that same illegal immigrant who crossed the border and became a 13

ok im done

now back to drinking.

what?

that read like a comic book that had been chopped up and taped back together randomly.

So, if I am to understand correctly, you ditched work today to get drunk as a sign of protest towards a country you view as evil and selfish?

Mmmm hmmmmm

pot calling the kettle black

thanks

WORD DUN' date=' CAUSE SOCIETY IS MAD CONSTRUCTIVE RIGHT NOW!. as far as order goes. the order that society is in right now is the exact fucking problem, and its working in the favor of americas hierarchy, not the people who actually work.[/quote']

You leftist types always are so quick to point out faults and what's wrong but....

.....HOW COME I NEVER HEAR ABOUT PLAUSIBLE SOLUTIONS TO THESE PROBLEMS?

Always...always something idiotic like "we need a revolution in the streets!" or "Let's protest!"

Grea, your protest will be forgotten in a month and guess what NOTHING CHANGED!!!

"News for you Mr Lebowski, the revolution is over! THE BUMS LOST!"

You leftist types always are so quick to point out faults and what's wrong but....

.....HOW COME I NEVER HEAR ABOUT PLAUSIBLE SOLUTIONS TO THESE PROBLEMS?

Always...always something idiotic like "we need a revolution in the streets!" or "Let's protest!"

Grea, your protest will be forgotten in a month and guess what NOTHING CHANGED!!!

"News for you Mr Lebowski, the revolution is over! THE BUMS LOST!"

nope, not even a lefty, or a righty. im just practical. i grew up watching the hardest working people in america get kicked around like dogs by the rich and privleged, and its still happening and im kinda sick of it. i come from a long line of dirt kids, blue collared americans are a dying breed because of the way they are treated by americas upper class and the sick part is half these rich snobs dont even know better and neither do thier childeren. they serriously think that they're better than the labor they employ. racial discrimination is dying fast, and your economical demographic will soon determin your worth in this country, it already does actually. i dont expect niggas with money here to understand a word of this.

and if thats idiotic, then fuck you.

man, if everybody played by the rules, shit would cost so much more, beaners do the jobs that most americans are "too good" to do, and they do it for shit, if they were all legal, everything from you hamburger to you rent would sky rocket in price.

im pro-illegal-imigration

i personally have more sympathy for the niggas out there strugglin than i do for the system that fucks everyone over on a daily basis. people are more important than politics and laws.

and you know this

You are wrong! Illegals drive the wages down for the bottom 10 % of Americans by doing jobs that Americans are ""too good" to do," (YOUR WORDS) for far less money and no benefits. if these people were forced to pay full wages and provide benefits the illegals would be out of a job, and the bottom 10 % WOULD REAP THE BENEFITS!

These jobs would not be considered "under Americans if the money and benefits were there!!!

PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MORE MONEY TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS AND THE CYCLE WOULD GO ON

man, if everybody played by the rules, shit would cost so much more, beaners do the jobs that most americans are "too good" to do, and they do it for shit, if they were all legal, everything from you hamburger to you rent would sky rocket in price.

im pro-illegal-imigration

i personally have more sympathy for the niggas out there strugglin than i do for the system that fucks everyone over on a daily basis. people are more important than politics and laws.

and you know this

Just wait until you have a car totalled by an illegal immigrant with no insurance, registration, title for the vehicle, green card, and no possible trace to their whereabouts.. They run from the scene of the accident leaving you to pay any hospital bills, body work, and transportation for the time you are out of a vehicle.

Laws are made for a reason. When I go paint, I expect consequences. If they want to come here illegally EXPECT THE MOTHERFUCKING CONSEQUENCES!

Laws are made for a reason. When I go paint' date=' I expect consequences. If they want to come here illegally EXPECT THE MOTHERFUCKING CONSEQUENCES![/quote']

Graffiti wouldn't be fun if it was legal...I take it that's not how they feel about border jumping?

You are wrong! Illegals drive the wages down for the bottom 10 % of Americans by doing jobs that Americans are ""too good" to do," (YOUR WORDS) for far less money and no benefits. if these people were forced to pay full wages and provide benefits the illegals would be out of a job, and the bottom 10 % WOULD REAP THE BENEFITS!

These jobs would not be considered "under Americans if the money and benefits were there!!!

PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MORE MONEY TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS AND THE CYCLE WOULD GO ON

and then the prices for good and services would rise markedly and offset your "more money to purchase products" theory.

Just wait until you have a car totalled by an illegal immigrant with no insurance, registration, title for the vehicle, green card, and no possible trace to their whereabouts.. They run from the scene of the accident leaving you to pay any hospital bills, body work, and transportation for the time you are out of a vehicle.

Laws are made for a reason. When I go paint, I expect consequences. If they want to come here illegally EXPECT THE MOTHERFUCKING CONSEQUENCES!

thank you

I have been hit by people who are us citizens without insurance... I didn't get shit...

and then the prices for good and services would rise markedly and offset your "more money to purchase products" theory.

so by your theory we should start hiring ileagles to work at car manufactures and everywhere els so the prices would drop and we would be able to afford more things.

Or should we provide better work enviroments for documented leagle immigrants?

Guest nutsonmychin!

we should allow hardworking people that want to be here legally the opportunity to be legal.

thats all.

if peopel want to work, and pay taxes and contribute, we should make that happen.

done and done.