BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Screenshot2010_06_17at6_23_50PM.png?a=70

Screenshot2010_06_17at6_28_23PM.png?a=56

LOL, NO.... How about a character I came up with in 2006 while on a trip to Veracruz Mexico with another friend of mine. Hilarious though it may seem, this shit has to stop, this kind of material on my blog is becoming all to frequent lately... Man up and do your own work, and get your own ideas, for Christ sake, STOP BITING!

EWOKONE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS:

So fast forward back to today, the more and more this concept of ripping off others who birthed an idea first, keeps coming up the more I hear clueless responders jump to save the day wit things like "nothing is original, everyone bites get over yourself yata yata yata" - no, not everyone bites, people who lack ideas and are pressed to keep up a public image greater then their self worth resort to stealing ideas from people with the notion of getting away with no one noticing. There's an underlying intension of getting away with something shady.

Well in that case..Ewok bit that '5' and the M with the 'cut' in it andddddd those bubbles in the fill he did. And im sure ive seen that E before.

No hate for this thread..I like the idea of it. But most of the writers are already in their prime. And most of them dont even live in the same state.

Who says 2 people cant think alike?

Ill post some flicks in a bit so i can contribute to this thread

mode2 said this:

Whereas before, in New York, crews built up around a few individual style-masters, priding themselves in their originality and fiercely defending their style from those seeking to borrow, copy or bite; today’s generation, raised with fanzines, spray-paint shops and the internet, have no scruples about copying from each other...

F19Mode2.jpg?

MORE MODE2 TRUTH

What somebody invented or innovated and was given credit and respect for, has today become “just another style” out there, freely available to be chopped up and used by whoever in whatever way. It used to be such an embarrassing thing to be accused of biting style before, which forced individuals to strive for originality and seek to be innovative, which is what the backbone of the whole culture was about; but nobody seems to bother or care that much about these issues today.

Well in that case..Ewok bit that '5' and the M with the 'cut' in it andddddd those bubbles in the fill he did. And im sure ive seen that E before.

No hate for this thread..I like the idea of it. But most of the writers are already in their prime. And most of them dont even live in the same state.

Who says 2 people cant think alike?

Ill post some flicks in a bit so i can contribute to this thread

thats the dumbest shit Ive read this week. And I read a good amount of dumb shit.

dummy1.jpg

ONLY THING GAY IS FOOLS STILL CRYING ABOUT NOT KNOWING WHAT THIS 4 YEAR-OLD THREAD IS ABOUT.

THIS THREAD IS MORE THAN NEEDED.

seriously, stop your crying over some guy who does a few freights. this is graffiti, youre supposed to do what hes doing, I dont see anything special.