BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think any of the pics i posted are direct bites im not one to call anyone a biter to each his own all writing is influenced in some way or another off taking parts from other artists that you might be influenced by. So dont get all upset its an observation that your style is a direct influence from Ewoks style and your use of the ewok/rime arrow and also the mix with the splashing gooey pink is something that Ewok also does alot. To me the letter structure and other parts are completely different but when someone uses 2 trademarked and documented pieces of another artist it looks a bit similiar. If you had used a hard arrow instead of the RIme/ewok arrow and then the use of the gooey shit wouldnt have looked as bad. Its an opinion mine dont mean shit so keep it moving your being compared to ewok who is a great writer to be able to even be on that level is a good thing so take it for what it is..

Also the others the same thing i call it like i see it there is major influence in the ones i posted not saying there biters im just saying....

no, thats a bite, you would almost think one guy is doing a different word. which is bad cus the first guy is esthetically pretty good, just using comfort of biting as a crutch instead of doin his own thang. I think the first guys boys should be scolded for not tellin they manz what time it is.

sighs dope, but theres no doubt that hes MORE than influenced by rime...

..he used to get tons of shit talk for biting geso which i could kinda see, but why would he move on to straight riping off an Msk head [rime]..b/c everybody and there momma can call u out on it

my 2 cents.. that doesnt matter tho

i'm no expert, but i kinda think that Sigh started the whole whispy/flared out thing a little before Rime if not right at the same time. Isn't that Sigh TBOX dated 2004? I know the arrows are questionable but nobody's re-inventing the wheel here. Who does it better is a whole other discussion.... just my two cents.

i'm no expert, but i kinda think that Sigh started the whole whispy/flared out thing a little before Rime if not right at the same time. Isn't that Sigh TBOX dated 2004? I know the arrows are questionable but nobody's re-inventing the wheel here. Who does it better is a whole other discussion.... just my two cents.

no, tht says 2009

YOU CAN'T BE REFERRING TO MY CHROME ANGELZ REFERENCE?

C'MON SON!

IT'S LIKE SAYING ALL THEM 90's RAP SONGS HAD ORIGINAL MUSIC AND DIDN'T SAMPLE P-FUNK AND JAMES BROWN.

EVERYTHINGS DAMN NEAR BEEN DONE ALREADY.

NEW GENERATIONS TAKE PAGES AND "SHOULD" PUSH FURTHER.

ON WITH THE EFFING FLICKS-

hey chef, If someone has to go "do research" how the hell is anyone supposed to know youre biting from somethin. I just said "post pics, or it didnt happen"

You do your homework and show people what your point is. OR lets jsut pointlessly argue all night long on a website.

The Flared out letters weren't invented by TCA and Rime im sure will be the first to tell you that he didnt invent it, whats important is that he is doing his shit and brings all elements to his pieces. It isnt just the flared out letters that makes this other writers style look like rime its the whole feel of it and thats when you can see observe the huge similarities. So whoever invented some technique dont mean shit in this case cause its so much more than just that....

Post more Shit, ill dig deep on some other shit later i know there is more out there...

I ACTUALLY WASN'T CALLING ANYONE A BITER.

JUST MAKING A POINT THAT MOST EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY.

IT SUCKS WHEN YOU THINK YOU MADE SOMETHING UP,

THEN THUMBING THROUGH OLD NY FLICKS YOU SEE T-KID OR LADY PINK BUSTED THE BEGINNINGS TO YOUR SO CALLED ORIGINAL IDEA.

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIPPING OFF (BITING) AND COMING UP WITH SOMETHING YOU CALL ORIGINAL AND SOMEONE ELSWHERE DOES THE SAME THING WITHOUT SEEING EACHOTHERS SHIT, BITING? NO

FLARED OUT FADING LETTERS, BANDO AND CHROME ANGELS, LOOK IT UP.

BEFORE THEM? I HAVE NO CLUE.

AND ELVIS WAS MAKING UP ALL HIS SHIT TOO RIGHT?!

OPEN A BEER, I AM.

The Flared out letters weren't invented by TCA and Rime im sure will be the first to tell you that he didnt invent it, whats important is that he is doing his shit and brings all elements to his pieces. It isnt just the flared out letters that makes this other writers style look like rime its the whole feel of it and thats when you can see observe the huge similarities. So whoever invented some technique dont mean shit in this case cause its so much more than just that....

Post more Shit, ill dig deep on some other shit later i know there is more out there...

DON'T GET ALL CRAZY, YOU KINDA STARTED THIS RANT.

you coining characteristics with names. But when you put two things next to each other its easy to see who was looking at who. Its not important who made it up. its where one person is getting it from. This thread is about biting, not origins. or the thread would be called "ORIGINATORS"

Dont get off track, you know what happens when you see something and it immediately reminds you of someone in particular. It's one person jocking someone else.

Where I come from it's emabarrassing to be a biter, now you fuckers got it so the bad guy is the one pointing out the biter, thats why so many people bite now cuz you people immediately respond with threats when someone brings it up. Fuck is wrong with that picture? Ask yourself.

Stop fuckin biting and no one would be making threads about it.

I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON ALL THAT.

SOME PEOPLE CARRY ON A STYLE DUE TO THE "ORIGINATOR" NOT PAINTING ANYMORE.

THAT'S RESPECTED IF THEY PULL IT OFF WELL AND HIT THEM UP HERE AND THERE.

BUT THEM ARROWS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY THE FEW THAT DID THEM GOOD.

WHICH I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BECAUSE I NEVER LIKED THEM,

AND VIBE ANY OF MY FREINDS THAT TRY TO DO THEM.

JUST LIKE THE ERNI/DELTA 3-D , SOME PULL IT BUT IS IT A BITE, NO, A 3-D STRUCTURE =

LOL = GOD ORIGINATED THAT. (*That will be the funniest/corniest shit said tonight)

MOST OF THE 2 PICTURE EXAMPLES ON HERE TALK FOR THEMSELVES.

CHEERS, I'N ON MY 3RD PABST LOL