BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats makes it pose or vizie?.. No diss to them.. I think they are much better then this piece in question

the rock letters - Seen in the 80's plus It's been done a million times since then

metal letters - 80's

the bricks and jibs - a ton of people since the 90's

that faded out lightning stuff - early 90's , ton of writers did that

3d bloob drips things - Early 90's. I could list a ton or writers that have done that including ones in KC that did it before Vizie and pose.. where they learned it.

all old stuff. Maybe you didn't see it all.

• Like 1

using every color available is biting? Guys like Vulcan an Apex have a style that includes 100 plus colors in every burner....

I just think those concepts are very common in graff these days.. props to pose and vizie for making it popular.

I just don't think it can be biting if it's progression and recycling of a ton of techniques already used by other writers.

thoughts?

letter wise, it's not a bite.

concept wise, it's a bite... yeah... the whole pile of tri-colored bricks, and the chrome doesn't help... it's not a new concept, but to do both in the same piece isn't very smart...

but, what's being ignored here is the fact that there are some super haters in this house...

if you see 'em... point 'em out.

robem is dope, either way.

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD EDIT A POST 45 MINUTES AFTER YOU POSTED IT.

THOUGHT YOU ONLY HAD LIKE 5 MINUTES OR SOME SHIT?!

VULCAN IS ON ANOTHER LEVAL, INCORPORATING A MILLION COLORS AND PULLING IT OFF WITH THE SCHEME BEING THE SAME FROM FRONT TO BACK.

NO COMPARISON.

MAYBE I IN-COMPLETELY EXPLAINED MYSELF.

Goulet,

what youre doing is calling things by the verbal discription of something. that doesnt work when comparing biting( or art for the most part), anymore then saying " he's drawing a letter, that dont mean hes a biter, we all write letters" - FAIL.

it is obvious visibly. Not in explanation, thats why things are painted, because it gets across more then the verbal exchange of words between people.

no ones discrediting Pose or Visie, but its obvious to ANYONE that that shit is a SWAGGER JACK to the fullest of them 2 and the way THEY execute their styles. Done so well that if one of them stepped up and said " Oh we did that as a job for some hippie festival in Wisconsin last week" I wouldnt be surprised, cuz to me, either one of them did it, more so Pose tho. But their chomps in there from both writers.

moving on.

letter wise, it's not a bite.

concept wise, it's a bite... yeah... the whole pile of tri-colored bricks, and the chrome doesn't help... it's not a new concept, but to do both in the same piece isn't very smart...

but, what's being ignored here is the fact that there are some super haters in this house...

if you see 'em... point 'em out.

robem is dope, either way.

nobody here is hating, this is a thread on biting discussion. I have nothing invested in the person whos piece is being discussed. He could be a dickhead, or he could be the coolest guy in SanDiego, it makes no difference to the discussion.

if someone calls someone a biter, thats not hate, thats the truth hurting feelings. And youre first response was UMAD to the fullest. Dont get confused.

"robem is dope, either way."

youre judgement is biased. And he is dope at executing graffiti in a mechanical sense, but he is not creating from his own trial and error process a writer is supposed to go through, he took a straight line to a successful already tested formula.

• Like 1

gomer is dope too... sound's like someone's got "some personal bias"

the truth is this thread is for hater's to try and shine in their hate-world, and the truth hurts feelings.

soh, how was my first response "umad"? stating facts doesn't make someone mad, instantly retorting a paragraph to some total stranger is pretty "umad" if you ask me...

y'all are silly, hands down.