I Need a Knife!

religion

Perferably open assist. Very stylish (by stylish, I mean two colors tops with no gay speed holes on the grip) and functional. I may want to open a can of paint or shank a crackhead... who knows!!! One blade, perferably black handle and silver/chrome blade. Style, and quality first... I dont care about brands. Anyone have a nice one they could recomend? I've been looking for about a year now, and price really isnt an issue. I've owned alot of knives and I am tired of having to replace every couple months. If you've got one you love, and you've owned quite a few, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why do you need a knife? Can you use a knife? Have you training in knife use? If you're asking US i assume not, meaning in a fight I've got 12 to 1 that the other fucker pulls it off you and stabs you with it. So what you want is the tiniest, tooth picking motherfucker you can find.

Ok, forget the shank a crackhead part... I just mean it will be both a tool and a form of protection. I'm not looking at getting into a fight just to be clear. Also, I've owned knives all my life. Soup, contribute to the thread positively or shut up.

it doesn't meet your style requirements but I bought it for functionality, not trying to win a fashion show. Still, $20 at Wal-Mart gets you a Kershaw knife that kicks ass. Open assist, lock blade and carbon steel so it holds an edge forever. I've found the butt end extremly useful for opening cans and the blade will cut what you need. I use it for general construction type work and it's never failed. Plus for $20 its totally disposable. I think the one I have is called the Gryst or something...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fuck it if you want style, get a machete, if u wanna be a sycho get a blow torch, and if you wanna take the next step, carry a mini chainsaw like i do, that way wen u kill someone, u can chop them up into littl peices, and feed them to your dog and sister like me :D

you from the US?

its easy to get a smith and wesson blade there.....

and if price really isnt an issue for you go for a SOG or you can get a navy seals knife, i forgot who makes them.

fuck knives though man, use your fists and if you get beat down you gotta train harder for the next time