Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

i just bought a cobb salad for lunch...

....i think this is probably what people mean by "white people" food. i wasnt sure what kind of dressing to get so i got ranch because it already had blue cheese on it and ranch is the jam with bacon. ill let you guys know how it is in an hour or so....my bet is on awesome.

i'm also betting i wont have any urge to eat dinner tonight and i just go straight to $2 tecate.

chopped eggs, chopped tomatoes, lettuce, sometimes avocado, pretty much lettuce with a bunch of chopped crap on top

no avacado. its blue cheese, chicken and bacon on top. that salad is alright. i think chicken ceasar is still my lunchtime jam.

I had a cobb salad for supper last night... I felt like a fag but i need to lose weight lol

it must be strange feeling like fat fag. I can't imagine

Salads can be good. What parts are you from because down here, we call that a Chef Salad. Or at least my family does. Perhaps it's something different in different parts.

The chef salad of which I speak is pretty much a sandwich without bread. Lettuce, bacon, ham, grated/crumbled cheese, hardboiled egg (if you are so inclined), and perhaps some onion. And vinagrette is the way to go. Unless you have somthing like french dressing, it's pretty good. But I don't know what to classify it as.

-fuse.

i don't know what a cobb salad is, but i've heard of it. when i think of "white people food" i think of tuna casserole. and i think it's usually made by soccer moms that take it in a ceramic container with a glass top on top and transport it in their mini-van to their kids' soccer game after the game. and have a victory celebration with it whether they win or lose because "having fun is all that counts" as the soccer moms say.

i was thinking about that larry david episode as well...

isnt there like a cobb dressing or something? or they put the house dressing on it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now