Writers Block.... Intermodals and red bull logos....

Greene

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo man...for 1)No one,speaking only on SFR's behalf...sold their ass to redbull..they paid for our entire trips,got us drunk and fed us...all we did was show up and paint the containers...same as most of the other motherfuckers in the whole shit...selling nothing...taking advantage of free shit..yess

2)legal trains blah blah blah...stop being pussies...it's not going to ruin your little freight worlds because some fucking fresh burners are running around the country..on intermodals no less..shit hardly anyone paints.

3)legal trains blah blah blah...SFR paints tons of illegal trains....so your perspectives are stupid..hiphop is stupid...graffiti and hiphop are stupid..redbull is stupid..graffiti is stupid...but it all makes us laugh in the end because we still get free shit out of all of it...stop taking your lives so seriously....everything we did the whole weekend paintwise was given to us by redbull...

4) who the fuck cares what "section" of this stupid fucking forum it's on...metal heads..brick slayers..get a fucking life dude...it's all graffiti on the fucking internet...anyways...im tired..im going to bed...you jive ass pussy niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzz<=-=-hiphop for chicken mcnugget birdhouse building elf shoe wearing peter pan ass fools!

hahahahahahahaaaaaa...i wouldnt do it out of principal. just like i'd never send in my flicks to a magazine unless requested by the authors. yeah' date=' the pieces are nice and all, but it's a step in the wrong direction if you ask me. the railroad obviously isnt involved in this, i dont think they'd go for it. they hate graffiti and they always will. i dont want folks to get the wrong idea and think the railroad is becoming more liberal to graf, they're not.[/quote']

wow....

word fucking up!

yo man...for 1)No one,speaking only on SFR's behalf...sold their ass to redbull..they paid for our entire trips,got us drunk and fed us...all we did was show up and paint the containers...same as most of the other motherfuckers in the whole shit...selling nothing...taking advantage of free shit..yess

2)legal trains blah blah blah...stop being pussies...it's not going to ruin your little freight worlds because some fucking fresh burners are running around the country..on intermodals no less..shit hardly anyone paints.

3)legal trains blah blah blah...SFR paints tons of illegal trains....so your perspectives are stupid..hiphop is stupid...graffiti and hiphop are stupid..redbull is stupid..graffiti is stupid...but it all makes us laugh in the end because we still get free shit out of all of it...stop taking your lives so seriously....everything we did the whole weekend paintwise was given to us by redbull...

4) who the fuck cares what "section" of this stupid fucking forum it's on...metal heads..brick slayers..get a fucking life dude...it's all graffiti on the fucking internet...anyways...im tired..im going to bed...you jive ass pussy niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzz<=-=-hiphop for chicken mcnugget birdhouse building elf shoe wearing peter pan ass fools!

this is by far the most intelligent speech that has ever been written in 12 oz history...amen, brother, amen...........go paint something before worrying so much about the next guy

also, I'd like to see any of you idiots tell t kid, ces, totem, ket, that they're "sell outs" you guys would be complaining if toys did it, if "pros" did it, complain, complain, complain...thats all you haters can do.

Thank you greene again for posting flicks...also to the guy that said the "author" of a magazine has to request your photos? what kind of graff writer sits and waits for someone to find them and request photos? Personally, I'd rather have someone else appreciate it enough and flick it and not worry about whether or not I'm going to be in some zine.

the boy revise speaking the truth...haha...i agree also fully with telling tkid he's a sell out..dude would definitely check you...if anything the whole thing was a positive experience...we all met a bunch of new people and everyone meshed well..and had fun..so that in the FUTURE we can LINK UP..and create more ILLEGAL GRAFFITI...some people can't look past the facade and see the structure for what it really is...you people were kids once and this used to be a fun thing...some of you still are kids but are acting like old men over a website...there's a hell of a lot more to graff than this website..and as far as self promo goes..everyone does it..from your favorite actor to your favorite family member...so, that being said..we're out to get ours..take it or leave it..and yeah Greene thanks for the flicks brother.

oh boy here we go again...FINE, FUCK SPONSORSHIP FUCK THIS FUCK THAT, are you a bunch of rich kids that like to steal for the fun of things? is being poor still fucking cool? is struggling whats hot in the streets? pick and choose battles...redbull is not bad, we didnt have to fucking paint anything red or a bull or anything to that degree...now lets say that nextel sponsored it and said "you guys should paint cell phones in your pieces and blah blah blah..." that would suck, but as far as i see it, fuck paying for everything all the time. If youre so hard core and stealing and hustlin all the time, then this internet would be petty to you and you wouldnt need to comment on something like this further your hardcoreness, cause the way I see it, you'd be stupid not to take the deal. you want me to justify it some more? email me, I can write you a book on why you are retarded and 15.

revise_cmw@hotmail.com

yeah revise, no shit. I thought this event was real ill. Actually the only event that I thought was better on a graff level was Paint Louis. But red bull definatley hooked it up, free Montana, free food, free hotels, free booze, and more free booze........I'll definatley be there again. Sellouts? If this is selling out, i'd do in in a heartbeat!

Wow, Revise your funny, Man....I was simply posting my opinion...But man, you sure can drop knowledge...LOL,By the way I'm almost 30, am married and work a regular job, and love trains...I just don't support things in our subculture like corporate sponsorship..Its not about hardcore or not..Fuck corporate sponsorship...Done

wow BEERBATTERED, youre even funnier once you talk about your age. So when I express opinions, its looked at as something more than it is...an opinion. Do you see all caps? <---normal letters like you. This is a FORUM...lots of opinions and "witty" banter and opinions will be exchanged so sorry for hurting your corporate hating because "hey" I have a full time job as well and am engaged, and love graff, but look at how much our opinions differ. Like WOW, son. HIp hop for 06 son! OH SNAP! relax. <---see how it feels when someone tells you to relax when you werent really that tense to begin with?? gets kind of annoying huh? Like "chill" damn take it easy...dropping that knowledge...oh snizzap.

oh boy here we go again...FINE, FUCK SPONSORSHIP FUCK THIS FUCK THAT, are you a bunch of rich kids that like to steal for the fun of things? is being poor still fucking cool? is struggling whats hot in the streets? pick and choose battles...redbull is not bad, we didnt have to fucking paint anything red or a bull or anything to that degree...now lets say that nextel sponsored it and said "you guys should paint cell phones in your pieces and blah blah blah..." that would suck, but as far as i see it, fuck paying for everything all the time. If youre so hard core and stealing and hustlin all the time, then this internet would be petty to you and you wouldnt need to comment on something like this further your hardcoreness, cause the way I see it, you'd be stupid not to take the deal. you want me to justify it some more? email me, I can write you a book on why you are retarded and 15.

revise_cmw@hotmail.com

hahahaha....best response i've read in months on this piece of shit.

just cause i don't post on the forum anymore don't try to take my title!!!

Shit..I'll paint for george w. bush if it has to do with making paper. If you can use your skills you got from doing illegal activities, to make money with, and get free paint out of it..you're kidding yourself if you think that's lame, even if you don't like what you're painting, you're kidding yourself. I guess if you don't need the extra money like me, then your opinion might matter. But in the longrun..it's just graffiti..

yeah fuck that yall are still a bunch of sellouts. in fact i did tell tkid and ket that shit and the threw me on the mideval shit talking toy tourture devise" shit was crazy mad ill flamboyant crazy hip hop yo!

torture.jpg

seriously the shit was all around pretty cool. i met a grip of fools i have been seeing up on freights for years, and got to hang with some of the old homies from way back. no one was fighting, no pseudo tuffguyisms, no ill vibes, and egos were in check - lots of graffiti groupies, we ate free, drank free, and scored paint. if you are hating on this shit then you are obviously just mad because you werent there - fo real doe!

ok retard...i mean revok...i mean revise.

learn some letters

best response, comeback, contribution EVER!

Hey buddy, real original...yeah call me retard one, revok 2.

Hm as far as I see, the way I assemble L-E-T-T-E-R-S appear to show that I have learned some letters so thank you for the tip...and if you are talking about straight letters, then shit son why didn't you say so? tell me what you write and I'll do your letters for you so its legible.

OH by the way, other options for names, revs, revolt, revere, reveal, revize, rev-ism.

sorry for flooding the thread. I won't defend myself or the event anymore.

you forgot Guts. that rhymes with Revise. Anyone hating on this goddamned thread is just jealous and got they panties in a twist because they don't hit shitand they didn't get invited... I didn't even paint the event and I got free food, free booze, free paint, free shit all around...and I got to lounge in beanbag chairs while niggas sweated their asses off in the sun.

being broke isn't the lifestyle, but that's just how I roll. free shit is nice. Birmingham is nice. And everyone there was nice. Sloss is haunted AND nice. Revise is super nice. You got hate in the brain, keep it to yourself faggot. noone knows who the fuck you are anyways. and noone gives a fuck either.

peasxoxo

Gutso