***HSA CREW X TORONTO***

IROCKHOES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigPoppa K... whats the deal? how you living? more flicks please...

what up lox... chillin away from this idiot box, awaiting some heavy duty organ and blood tests.

when you comin back up this way? oh shit, you just reminded me, I never finished that star on that shit we rocked. hahaha..

more flix on the way..

where's 400ml?? he's got a pile to post up....

what up lox... chillin away from this idiot box, awaiting some heavy duty organ and blood tests.

when you comin back up this way? oh shit, you just reminded me, I never finished that star on that shit we rocked. hahaha..

more flix on the way..

where's 400ml?? he's got a pile to post up....

SHit i hope the tests go well. yeah universal health care/neglect.

were trying to come up that way soon. we both had a lot off shit on our plates for a while although shit is getting close to a calming point. def wanna come back soon though. america sucks if you hear to long... but yall should try to get this way sometime soon too. after your murder charges are all cleared up and such...

good flicks... real over due thread. Hard smashing assaults, done perfectly

guys just thought id drop a line and say sweet thread and of the hook productions im coming to vist my mum this year in canada and i need to hook up with some paint she lives in sudbury (ontirio) many paint shops about? i land in toranto tho, so any paint shop would be sweet :confused: peace