>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some that i cut out and stuck in a black book when i was young, unity said to me "that's a stupid idea man" lol now i realize how dumb it was i got all these tiny photos.. anyways...

remember all my shit here was done when i was like 14 so before you dis me pull out your flicks from when YOU were 14, u probly chillin wit yo mumma's...

1015-1.jpg

1017-1.jpg

1010-1.jpg

1012-1.jpg

1014-1.jpg

1011-1.jpg

1016-1.jpg

1013-1.jpg

http://www.complex.com/art-design/2011/12/the-25-greatest-australian-graffiti-writers#2

maybe a few others that coulda made the list but generally on point...

Pretty spot on, gotta say though there missing people like pubes/darns/dorps, they too also made a name for themselves both here and overseas and the nos should be number 1, don't think anyone in the world will achieve what he has.

I find it hard to see a list like that without having Tudor and Snooze on it. I Think Snooze was the most talented in Fab4 and Tudor was probably the best around for the 1980s. I'd also see Unique and Mr.E on there as well, but I'm Sydney biased.

Probably my nostalgia showing through more than anything.

On Topsafe's recent trip to Sydney Australia, the guys had the good fortune to meet with Ozzie legend and top bloke, DMOTE. Here he gives us his top 25 writers in the history of graffiti in Australia. In his words, ""It would be hard to make any kind of numerical placements so I'm going to just mention them in no particular order and they're respective contributions."

I find it hard to see a list like that without having Tudor and Snooze on it. I Think Snooze was the most talented in Fab4 and Tudor was probably the best around for the 1980s. I'd also see Unique and Mr.E on there as well, but I'm Sydney biased.

Probably my nostalgia showing through more than anything.

The reason tudor, snooze, unique, and mr e aren't on the list is because they painted f@#k all trains................

The other 2 are on there because they would have painted some of the first stylish graffiti ever in Sydney, if not Australia.......landmark"CAS"-"STYLZ"

Actually I think that title would go to Blaze, if I remember correctly. Also, Haro was a hell of a writer but he did not do that many trains either, he didn't even branch out from Artarmon and its immediate environs that often. It may be based more on exposure given the years that Dmote and Haro ran together.

All opinion in the end, though. I wish I could paint half as well as anyone mentioned here.

1018-1.jpg

1019-1.jpg

1020-2.jpg

1021-1.jpg

1022-1.jpg

1023-1.jpg

1024.jpg

1025.jpg

FUNNY STORY, this hip hop CULTURE piece was done by spice back in 96 at mac fields youth centre with Me Nude Rset Deus Insert Smef and sumone else anyway we were all helping fill in and just watching Spice burn and do her thing, and by the end of it she had the shits coz she noticed heaps of Krylon's were going missing, and later walking to the station we all noticed that deus had taken a bag full and we only had 1 or so each, so Rset and his brother full just snapped and started to roll Deus for the krylons lol, he hit the legs and got away but... every pic has a story just thought id share this one, pretty old and funny lol....