>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If this guy could paint tracksides during the day legally, do you

think he still would have done it at night? Australian law is to blame for

this young mans life cut short at 18. If this country was more relaxed

towards painting he would have never felt the need to take those risks.

Australia needs to embrace it's artists not convict them like criminals. Writing is

here to stay, so obviously something needs to change.

Ah, there are legal walls everywhere in my town and the only thing that stops me from bombing is that I'm too fucking old and prefer to fall asleep when I get pissed, as opposed to go out and run amok.

When I was younger no amount of legal walls would have stopped me from hitting trains and especially my own school.

If this guy could paint tracksides during the day legally, do you

think he still would have done it at night? Australian law is to blame for

this young mans life cut short at 18. If this country was more relaxed

towards painting he would have never felt the need to take those risks.

Australia needs to embrace it's artists not convict them like criminals. Writing is

here to stay, so obviously something needs to change.

Give me an example of a city or country where I can see your theory in play.

Yeah it's tolerated which is different to being legal.

Wake up to yourself and face reality, the average citizen hates 'tagging' and for a government to legalize graffiti would be suicide.

No matter how many legal walls you put up it won't stamp out graffiti.

I am not saying legalize it entirely. But loosen the laws on public space people can paint without having

to worry about going to jail. Tagging would be gone over in an instant by some artfag or piece.

The average sheep doesn't give a fuck about writing as long as its not on his property.

The fact is this poor kid wanted to paint the lines, took the risk and somehow didn't hear the Goose flying around the bend. Same thing happened to Bingo, he made a wrong judgement while corssing the lines.

It was 9:30 at night, trains run on mainline unitl past 1am so if you're going to paint that early you have to be quick and spot each other.

Regarding the laws and legal wall debate.

There are plenty of arguments for and against legal walls. There's a government study on it that included community views, police, writers, the lot.

No one's to blame, no amount of legals will stop people bombing the lines, insides, doing panels etc.

Lesson from this (once again) is be careful on the lines. Learn the system better and watch out for your mates.

Condolences to his family and friends.

• Like 1