>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, we can be our own enemy like that sometimes.

Do writers preserve the legal spots by containing our desire to write on everyfuckingthing that will hold paint and ink or is doing that in contradiction to what graffiti even is?

...., tree falls in the forest, meaning of life, do I screw my best mate's mum, etc. etc......

yeah the rally is at 6, everyone's meeting at the street uni, then going down to the council, i think mistery is one of the dudes behind it all, some old blokes reckon casula tanks brings liverpool down, i wrote on the post what about the junkies and chats everywhere? wake up you old cunts...

the problem is its too close to an unmanned station, jump downs have been getting pumped for years and yeh the whole place is thrashed, maybe give us a legal wall away from everything?

What they do in Canberra for legals is have them in places that are not directly visible from people's residences and business fronts. That way if the surrounding area gets smashed the consequences aren't as severe. I'm skeptical to think that legals do anything to stop illegal writing, as much as I enjoy using them myself.

Snowman i seen u back in the thread hanging out a train haha that was funny as...

Anyways the Truth is graffiti will NEVER stop as long as there's man and spray cans,

taking away all legal walls will surely result in more people just painting under bridges and canals, and doing more illegal graffiti.. They're breeding more writers by making it appear cool these days, with stuff like giving Cope Adidas shoes to Tag on, and his throwups are even in xbox games...

Ayo, its gonna keep on keepin on forever.......

flicks008.jpg

flicks005.jpg

flicks007.jpg

flicks006.jpg

flicks009.jpg

more of Sowls flicks..